Priyanka Gandhi UP CM Candidate: Smart Women

JackSeal

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

then leaving iron grip over inc is not gonna make any difference anyway.

inc would become like the BJP. It will tend to be more sanghi. its unavoidable.

the gandhis (especially Rahul) are useful to the extent that they project a secular decent face that can be held up as an ideal. nothing more than that.

but even that is hard in today's India.

too many people support BJP. I want to call them bigots.. but some of them genuinely believe that BJP is good. Rahul talking more and more will hopefully pull atleast some of them away from BJP. the decent ones I mean. I don't know if I can call people supporting BJP as decent anyway.

Ah...the ever lasting dichotomy in our lives...but yeah Rahul in a sense can be used as a bulwark to sanghi agenda which is why sanghis successfully hammered him down to a clown and subjected him to ultra trolling by taking his statements out of context or peddling false info...imho his statements are much better than statements like using clouds to escape from the radar!!!

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Dude… I personally worked in Indian govt power sector … and how deve gowda killed india power sector in a short span ani kathalu Kathalu ga cheppu kuntaru internally… his parivaram use to extract commissions for already approved projects and many investors turned back … 

It doesn't matter where you personally worked. Its a matter of historical record that it was under United Front that power sector reforms first happened.

this kind of hyperbole on corruption is what is wrong with Indian public discourse. Pretending as if the other side is not corrupt (either congress or BJP).

your complaint on UF on power sector is like complaining that 1991 reforms by Rao was a failure since it increased India's trade deficit continuously since.

25 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have lesser ability to make an argument than my toe nail. stfu.

Vishayam weak annappudey nee dhaggara ittaanti maatalu vasthaayani thelusule ra fuka 😂😂

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It doesn't matter where you personally worked. Its a matter of historical record that it was under United Front that power sector reforms first happened.

this kind of hyperbole on corruption is what is wrong with Indian public discourse. Pretending as if the other side is not corrupt (either congress or BJP).

your complaint on UF on power sector is like complaining that 1991 reforms by Rao was a failure since it increased India's trade deficit continuously since.

Major Power sector reforms were after Indian Electricity Act 2003… and some companies like power finance corporation which fund power projects were much before …  what power sector reforms were you talking about ?  

12 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Lol TDP lo power centralized in Nara family, TRS in KCR family, YCP in YSR family, DMK in Stalin family etc etc … malli decentralized ani sodhi… alleast INC is more democratic than any other party  

Yeah what you have said is partly correct but those parties were never overtly centralised and accepted by people at the same time...atmost for one generation they may accept but aftermath these parties tend to collapse if they continue with their feudal type of centralisation tendencies...after kcr trs will be nothing if it is centralised within his family or as a matter of fact even TDP isn't accepted by people if CBN tries to project lokesh as his successor and I bet same happens with ycp ( after jagan ), unless and until you give some space for the other stakeholders within the party who are representing a faction of our society , these parties will collapse and never be accepted by people. This aspect is being realised by akhilesh and tejaswi, hence we can see the resurgence of their fortunes ...even Sonia did the same to Inc albeit in an incomplete fashion and managed to be in power for two consecutive terms!!! You have to realise this basic USP of bjp ( which tends to score over Inc ) is making a plethora of difference to its cadre strength as well as electoral fortunes!!! 

28 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Kaka deve Gowda time lo pettina budget ni Indian history lo dream budget antaru mari...

May be mana politicians ki emo kaaka 😂😂 - mana janam/desham ki emaiana use ayyindhantey, I am with you !!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Lol TDP lo power centralized in Nara family, TRS in KCR family, YCP in YSR family, DMK in Stalin family etc etc … malli decentralized ani sodhi… alleast INC is more democratic than any other party  

who cares about inner party democracy?

does INC care to abolish NEET? would INC cancel Aadhar? what about fcuking Food security act? and what was that UDAY.. lol. almost every stupid thing BJP doubled down on, was brought in by the INC.

and almost every policy was useless to the southern states. Pretty sure the states are much better governed than the federal govt at the center both under UPA and NDA. States would listen to people if they said that they don't need so and so schemes or need it better targeted.

so technically there's already more decentralization under these regional parties than the national ones.

• Upvote 1