Priyanka Gandhi UP CM Candidate: Smart Women

JackSeal

Just now, bhaigan said:

please dont talk about anna hazare , I completely lost respect on him , he is damn sanghi 

anna hazare part and parcel of BJP politricks

I am not saying anna hazare is good or bad, weather scams happened or not … I am just saying what lead to people rejecting INC in 2014 … INC is carrying the baggage of allegations on then coalition partners …

I never think 2G is a scam and I know how CAG over calculate things …

This is what I saw when I am working for govt … we buy electrical supplies like dielectric oil from different vendors, and if there are any leaks to oil drums we reject them and ask vendor to take back leaked drums in 10days… since those drums are already empty some vendors won’t take them and ends piling up in the junk yard … as per rule for any left over junk vendor has to pay price per month until he picks up ….  Then after some years CAG audits and say govt lost lakhs  becoz junk piled up in yard … technically govt didn’t lose any of tax payers money but still they say it’s a scam … that’s what happened with 2G too

21 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

I am not saying anna hazare is good or bad, weather scams happened or not … I am just saying what lead to people rejecting INC in 2014 … INC is carrying the baggage of allegations on then coalition partners …

This is what I saw when I am working for govt … we buy electrical supplies like dielectric oil from different vendors, and if there are any leaks to oil drums we reject them and ask vendor to take back leaked drums in 10days… since those drums are already empty some vendors won’t take them and ends piling up in the junk yard … as per rule for any left over junk vendor has to pay price per month until he picks up ….  Then after some years CAG audits and say govt lost lakhs  becoz junk piled up in yard … technically govt didn’t lose any of tax payers money but still they say it’s a scam … that’s what happened with 2G too

+_(

@Gnan_anna already answered your question

33 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

2 g spectrum lo jarigindhi is pretty common in power corridors of Delhi...dhanni out of context blow chesi , appudey jarigina nirbhaya rape ni political ga vadukoni ok narrative set chesaru against then govt...dhani anti incumbency kuda plus aindhi, it was text book politics!!! Antha kantey ekkuva ippudu delhi lo jaruguthunnayi but utilise chesukuney antha capability Inc ki ledhu...we have to accept the fact. Bottom line endhantey ANDHARU DHONGALEY ( dorikithey )

s%H#

33 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Major Power sector reforms were after Indian Electricity Act 2003… and some companies like power finance corporation which fund power projects were much before …  what power sector reforms were you talking about ?  

ower sector reforms happened in conjunction with the 1991 reforms by Rao. First time private power generating companies were allowed to enter the power sector through electricity act 1991.

but the plan flopped. Even when 100% foreign capital was allowed into the sector at that time. The bottlenecks were mostly financial in nature. like inability to secure coal contracts by the private providers, since the state electricity boards that guaranteed payments to the private players (as the distribution infra holder) constantly defaulted on payments to the coal provider and railways

UF helped set up escrow accounts for these private players who were finding it hard to get coal contracts, atleast in high performing areas, outside of state electricity boards involvement.

UF govt brought in privatization in coal mining, further easing supply to the private players and set the legal ground work for setting up of state electricity regulatory commission and doing away with central clearance for projects that are under $300m.

they also allowed import of naptha to be used as fuel for private players.

so to pretend like the UF govt was busy with squibbling and achieved little is just not true.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

so are you saying that it is the job of DMK to protect INC from being falsely accused of corruption?

looks like you are more comfortable with the rising sanghi fascism, than any meaningful federalism, because regional leaders are dynasts. lol.

I hope INC's voteshare further drops, if this is the attitude of congress supporters. looks like they prefer BJP to the federal alternative over flimsy notions of stability and 'good for nation'.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so are you saying that it is the job of DMK to protect INC from being falsely accused of corruption?

looks like you are more comfortable with the rising sanghi fascism, than any meaningful federalism, because regional leaders are dynasts. lol.

I hope INC's voteshare further drops, if this is the attitude of congress supporters. looks like they prefer BJP to the federal alternative over flimsy notions of stability and 'good for nation'.

DMK lanti pranthiya parties desha samagrathaku bangam… elanti shakthulu kalisthe PM evadu… neku enni naku enni ani kottukovadam tho desam armpit lick aeitpothadhi… 

center lo unte INC undali power lo ledha BJP or Communist party undali… 

Just now, JackSeal said:

DMK lanti pranthiya parties desha samagrathaku bangam… elanti shakthulu kalisthe PM evadu… neku enni naku enni ani kottukovadam tho desam armpit lick aeitpothadhi… 

nuvvu BJP lo kalisipo.. edho naam kay vaaste communist, INC ani enduku ley waste of time.

9 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Ippudunna commies power Loki osthey peddha disaster eh....those mofos are worse than Inc or bjp, infact valla Peru lo ney untadhi communism kani vallu subtle ga follow aiyyedhi feudalism best example is pinarayu...they do not want acknowledge the issues in Indian context, for them communism is only fir preaching but they follow crude form of crony capitalism with feudalistic attitude!!! Same goes with maoists too...they are slowly becoming a bane to the Indian society!

Dalit representation in polit Buro itself gives us the subtle hints of present commies attitude!!!

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Ippudunna commies power Loki osthey peddha disaster eh....those mofos are worse than Inc or bjp, infact valla Peru lo ney untadhi communism kani vallu subtle ga follow aiyyedhi feudalism best example is pinarayu...they do not want acknowledge the issues in Indian context, for them communism is only fir preaching but they follow crude form of crony capitalism with feudalistic attitude!!! Same goes with maoists too...they are slowly becoming a vane to the Indian society!

ayyagaru cheppedhey veru. he doesn't care.

he only cares national parties or not.

national samagratha kosam.

nenu kooda indukey national samagratha kosam, India nundi 10gesa. inka hoping to help atleast 10 people to follow me every year. intha samagratha manam thattukolem.

state saavu... even states that faced emotional baggage of an ethnic cleansing in SriLanka and stood by the ungrateful nation of India. state saavu.. nation baaga bathuku. lol.

6 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Ippudunna commies power Loki osthey peddha disaster eh....those mofos are worse than Inc or bjp, infact valla Peru lo ney untadhi communism kani vallu subtle ga follow aiyyedhi feudalism best example is pinarayu...they do not want acknowledge the issues in Indian context, for them communism is only fir preaching but they follow crude form of crony capitalism with feudalistic attitude!!! Same goes with maoists too...they are slowly becoming a bane to the Indian society!

Dalit representation in polit Buro itself gives us the subtle hints of present commies attitude!!!

He thinks DMK owes something to INC. imagine the entitlement.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He thinks DMK owes something to INC. imagine the entitlement.

Looking at the history of elections in tamilnadu , actually it is the other way round ...Inc owes its existence in TN as well as the stability of upa during its term to DMK's solid unwaivering support!

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Looking at the history of elections in tamilnadu , actually it is the other way round ...Inc owes its existence in TN as well as the stability of upa during its term to DMK's solid unwaivering support!

inka Indian federalism gurinchi aashalu petkodam waste.

only national parties have the moral right ba.

even if two of the said national parties won't cross low double digit seats. lol.

33 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Please cry more on DMK

34 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Hum do hamare do ippudu kottukunna snagathi enti