Jump to content

Suggest Salad recipes


Chevilopuvvu
 Share

Recommended Posts

Buy these in Trader Joe's 

1. Spring Mix

2. Balsamic Vinegar dressing

3. Cranberries and pecans

4. Crumbled blue cheese

I eat this every other day.. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Buy these in Trader Joe's 

1. Spring Mix

2. Balsamic Vinegar dressing

3. Cranberries and pecans

4. Crumbled blue cheese

I eat this every other day.. 

its better to buy fresh than buying a bag. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

kale salad(costco)  

potato salad ( konchem mayo vadatham kabatti not so healthy) 

lentil quinoa salad

chickpea salad 

ramen noodle salad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

kale salad(costco)  

potato salad ( konchem mayo vadatham kabatti not so healthy) 

lentil quinoa salad

chickpea salad 

ramen noodle salad

Kale salad ok.. carbs unnayi others la

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, soldier said:

chana kastam rajja 3 varities koni mix chesudu

1:00 min nunchi chudu; salad tinadaniki one of the reason is the ingredients being fresh. Inka enduku malla tini 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Kale salad ok.. carbs unnayi others la

bongu ley salad tintu 1 litre ranch dressing esukunte kuda purpose is lost kada. 

similar to the video below. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dabbakai said:

bongu ley salad tintu 1 litre ranch dressing esukunte kuda purpose is lost kada. 

similar to the video below. 

 

1 litre dressing evar veskuntar vaa.. No carbs diet following.. chicken breat fish with salad anthe..weight baane thaggutandi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

1 litre dressing evar veskuntar vaa.. No carbs diet following.. chicken breat fish with salad anthe..weight baane thaggutandi.

figure of speech vayya. 
potato salad anna carbs annav; bokka makem telsuthadi nuvvu weight loss ki salads tintunnavoo lekapotey regular tindi bore kottindi ani tintunnavoo. 

edo suggest chesina neeku reference ga oka Youtube video kuda esa kada. idea ichcha popular salads and the ones I eat;  ochchi vatilla carbs vunnai ante; carbs lekunda manishi survive aithada. gisuvanti new year resolution ollani mem enthamandini chudale ani @tennisluvrredux  

weight loss ki kavalsindii salads oo aakulu oo kaadu 
calories in and out calculate chesukovadam. 
giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.