Jump to content

Surrogacy tho pillalni kanudendi


Dil_se
 Share

Recommended Posts

kids ni kante glamour ekada debba tintada ani chala mandi deeni follow avtunaru

e poti prapancham lo ivi anni mamule

adi kuda oka manchi business vayya

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Fashion kadanukunta once the woman is over 35 years of age, this is the best option as there's too much risk of miscarriage through the normal means

Gisontiii reasoning okatiiii unteee saaaallll...Chelaregipothammm inka antunna akila bharatha surrogate loving sanghaluuuu

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Fashion kadanukunta once the woman is over 35 years of age, this is the best option as there's too much risk of miscarriage through the normal means

miscarriage okate  kaadu; around 40 chances of kids having health issues is more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

miscarriage okate  kaadu; around 40 chances of kids having health issues is more. 

Surrogate aeithe rava if using same 40+ egg 
enti-what.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Surrogate aeithe rava if using same 40+ egg 
enti-what.gif

adi manaki telidu kada; egg and sperm valladoo kaadoo valladi aithe kuda problems come 

vere valladi aithe daniki surrogacy enduku they can simply adopt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

kids ni kante glamour ekada debba tintada ani chala mandi deeni follow avtunaru

e poti prapancham lo ivi anni mamule

adi kuda oka manchi business vayya

@DummyVariable raja chepaindhi joke laga anipichochu ganj bollywood and chala mandhi rich families lo edhey main reason for surrogacy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

@DummyVariable raja chepaindhi joke laga anipichochu ganj bollywood and chala mandhi rich families lo edhey main reason for surrogacy.

I know baa..

Many of them take their 20s easy and when they are old they struggle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

Surrogacy anaga emi

Mana sandlu/poo preserve chesi pakkanolla vi paducheyadame surrogacy..

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.