flash news uscis

csrcsr

Just now, TrishaManiac said:

Bro pls evaraina file cheskovaccha or only current aithene cheskovala

only current aina vallu in any of the eb catogery

Just now, Spartan said:

only current aina vallu in any of the eb catogery

aa matram daniki thread enduku post chesaadu csr vuncle... disappointed...aa tweet chusi evadaina cheseyocchu anukunna

Just now, TrishaManiac said:

aa matram daniki thread enduku post chesaadu csr vuncle... disappointed...aa tweet chusi evadaina cheseyocchu anukunna

official ga interfile chesi savandi antunnadu..

inni rojulu confusion unde...ante.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

@csrcsr enti idi 

ignore focu son this 

You must request in writing that USCIS transfer your pending Form I-485 from one basis to another category. For Fiscal Year 2022, USCIS has created a new point of contact that should be used to request a transfer of the underlying basis of employment-based Form I-485s. Through September 30, 2022, you may submit your written request, with a completed I-485 Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j) (if required), to the following address:

U. S. Department of Homeland Security
USCIS Western Forms Center
10 Application Way
Montclair, CA 91763-1350

USCIS strongly encourages applicants to send their transfer requests to the above address.

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

sorry for wrobg alarma sSa_j@il silent_I1 still confirming 

please dlete the thread

Ne notla costly mandhu poyya ma lanti @Raja_Returns nannu @jiggubhai pasikandhulani bayabranthulaki guri chesav oka pakka hope kalpinchav. Deniki neku punishment cheap kiquor ekadina dorikithey raw taagi oka full bottle tarvtha roju situation cheothey happy avthm

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Swatkat said:

Ne notla costly mandhu poyya ma lanti @Raja_Returns nannu @jiggubhai pasikandhulani bayabranthulaki guri chesav oka pakka hope kalpinchav. Deniki neku punishment cheap kiquor ekadina dorikithey raw taagi oka fukk bottle tarvtha roju situation cheothey happy avthm

sorry there weas one more news wsj still need 

Just now, csrcsr said:

sorry there weas one more news wsj still need 

Just joking bro naku use avadhu. Nuvvu mundhu ah raja ni aapu already party ni book chesadanta matrimony lo gc ani oetttadanta

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Just joking bro naku use avadhu. Nuvvu mundhu ah raja ni aapu already party ni book chesadanta matrimony lo gc ani oetttadanta

ou must request in writing that USCIS transfer your pending Form I-485 from one basis to another category. For Fiscal Year 2022, USCIS has created a new point of contact that should be used to request a transfer of the underlying basis of employment-based Form I-485s. Through September 30, 2022, you may submit your written request, with a completed I-485 Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j) (if required), to the following address:

10 Application Way
Montclair, CA 91763-1350

USCIS strongly encourages applicants to send their transfer requests to the above address.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

ou must request in writing that USCIS transfer your pending Form I-485 from one basis to another category. For Fiscal Year 2022, USCIS has created a new point of contact that should be used to request a transfer of the underlying basis of employment-based Form I-485s. Through September 30, 2022, you may submit your written request, with a completed I-485 Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j) (if required), to the following address:

10 Application Way
Montclair, CA 91763-1350

Idi EB3 downgrade chesukuni 

EB2 lo current ayinavallka?

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

ignore focu son this 

You must request in writing that USCIS transfer your pending Form I-485 from one basis to another category. For Fiscal Year 2022, USCIS has created a new point of contact that should be used to request a transfer of the underlying basis of employment-based Form I-485s. Through September 30, 2022, you may submit your written request, with a completed I-485 Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j) (if required), to the following address:

10 Application Way
Montclair, CA 91763-1350

you mean for our cases like interfile..just write a letter to consider in eb2?

1 minute ago, BeerBob123 said:

Idi EB3 downgrade chesukuni 

EB2 lo current ayinavallka?

Just now, dkchinnari said:

you mean for our cases like interfile..just write a letter to consider in eb2?

Yes. but send them to new address

ational Interest Waiver

If you are requesting that we waive the labor certification (also known as a job offer) because it is in the best interest of the United States, you are eligible to file a petition in your own behalf. You may do this whether you seek to classify yourself as a member of a profession who has an advanced degree or if you have an exceptional ability.

We will review all the evidence you submit to determine whether you have satisfied the three criteria and whether it is in the best interest of the United States to grant this discretionary waiver.

Please visit the Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference EB-2 page for more information.

i may be correct