Karna vs Krishna’s problems Vs OUR’s

Raazu

• Raazu changed the title to Karna vs Krishna’s problems Vs OUR’s

I still don’t understand who heard Krishna’s and karna’s words and wrote a book called Gita. Or Gita could be a fictional fantasy where Pandits with fantasy skills wrote whatever they want and passed it to next generations and when it came to our generation it’s a big question of mystery without logic 

3 hours ago, Raazu said:

In Mahabharat, Karna asks Lord Krishna - "My mother left me the moment I was born. Is it my fault I was born an illegitimate child?

I did not get the education from Dhronacharya because I was considered not a Kshatriya.

Parsuraam taught me but then gave me the curse to forget everything when he came to know I was Son of Kunthi belong to Kshatriya.

A cow was accidentally hit by my arrow & its owner cursed me for no fault of mine.

I was disgraced in Draupadi's Swayamvar.

Even Kunthi finally told me the truth only to save her other sons.

Whatever I received was through Duryodhana's charity.

So how am I wrong in taking his side ???"

**Lord Krishna replies, "Karna, I was born in a jail.

Death was waiting for me even before my birth.

The night I was born I was separated from my birth parents.

From childhood, you grew up hearing the noise of swords, chariots, horses, bow, and arrows. I got only cow herd's shed, dung, and multiple attempts on my life even before I could walk!

No Army, No Education. I could hear people saying I am the reason for all their problems.

When all of you were being appreciated for your valour by your teachers I had not even received any education. I joined Gurukula of Rishi Sandipani only at the age of 16!

You are married to a girl of your choice. I didn't get the girl I loved & rather ended up marrying those who wanted me or the ones I rescued from demons.

I had to move my whole community from the banks of Yamuna to far off Sea shore to save them from Jarasandh. I was called a coward for running away!!

If Duryodhana wins the war you will get a lot of credit. What do I get if Dharmaraja wins the war? Only the blame for the war and all related problems...

Remember one thing, Karna. Everybody has Challenges in life to face.

LIFE IS NOT FAIR & EASY ON ANYBODY!!!

But what is Right (Dharma) is known to your Mind (conscience). No matter how much unfairness we got, how many times we were Disgraced, how many times we Fall, what is important is how you REACTED at that time.

Life's unfairness does not give you license to walk the wrong path...

Always remember, Life may be tough at few points, but DESTINY is not created by the SHOES we wear but by the STEPS we take...

Ee quote nachindi 

Life may be tough at few points, but DESTINY is not created by the SHOES we wear but by the STEPS we take...

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Ee quote nachindi 

Life may be tough at few points, but DESTINY is not created by the SHOES we wear but by the STEPS we take...

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Adhi krishnude cheppadantava 

Me too.

Avaru cheppina, it’s good quote

3 hours ago, Raazu said:

In Mahabharat, Karna asks Lord Krishna - "My mother left me the moment I was born. Is it my fault I was born an illegitimate child?

I did not get the education from Dhronacharya because I was considered not a Kshatriya.

Parsuraam taught me but then gave me the curse to forget everything when he came to know I was Son of Kunthi belong to Kshatriya.

A cow was accidentally hit by my arrow & its owner cursed me for no fault of mine.

I was disgraced in Draupadi's Swayamvar.

Even Kunthi finally told me the truth only to save her other sons.

Whatever I received was through Duryodhana's charity.

So how am I wrong in taking his side ???"

**Lord Krishna replies, "Karna, I was born in a jail.

Death was waiting for me even before my birth.

The night I was born I was separated from my birth parents.

From childhood, you grew up hearing the noise of swords, chariots, horses, bow, and arrows. I got only cow herd's shed, dung, and multiple attempts on my life even before I could walk!

No Army, No Education. I could hear people saying I am the reason for all their problems.

When all of you were being appreciated for your valour by your teachers I had not even received any education. I joined Gurukula of Rishi Sandipani only at the age of 16!

You are married to a girl of your choice. I didn't get the girl I loved & rather ended up marrying those who wanted me or the ones I rescued from demons.

I had to move my whole community from the banks of Yamuna to far off Sea shore to save them from Jarasandh. I was called a coward for running away!!

If Duryodhana wins the war you will get a lot of credit. What do I get if Dharmaraja wins the war? Only the blame for the war and all related problems...

Remember one thing, Karna. Everybody has Challenges in life to face.

LIFE IS NOT FAIR & EASY ON ANYBODY!!!

But what is Right (Dharma) is known to your Mind (conscience). No matter how much unfairness we got, how many times we were Disgraced, how many times we Fall, what is important is how you REACTED at that time.

Life's unfairness does not give you license to walk the wrong path...

Always remember, Life may be tough at few points, but DESTINY is not created by the SHOES we wear but by the STEPS we take...

Lol krishna is a god ,he has many avatars and magical powers in this avatar too ....so enni ainaa cheptadu.....maanavaa janama okati narakam la unte adhi karnude........bs post progated by Swami Narayan sect may be ,i am seeing many of their posts like this in quora too

16 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I still don’t understand who heard Krishna’s and karna’s words and wrote a book called Gita. Or Gita could be a fictional fantasy where Pandits with fantasy skills wrote whatever they want and passed it to next generations and when it came to our generation it’s a big question of mystery without logic 

No. Mahabharatha yuddhsm apudu akkada jarigindhi dhrutharashtra & vidurudu vintaru. Ipudu Bluetooth device laga … some varam …

Rofl rofl….

just because of arjuna’s stupidity, ek lavya had to loose his finger and arjunas teacher did the biggest sin of his..  how is this guy different from duryodhana?? 

if i get a friend like duryodhana who backs me no matter what without any bad intentions, i would give my life.. thappu ledhu assalu

8 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Rofl rofl….

just because of arjuna’s stupidity, ek lavya had to loose his finger and arjunas teacher did the biggest sin of his..  how is this guy different from duryodhana?? 

if i get a friend like duryodhana who backs me no matter what without any bad intentions, i would give my life.. thappu ledhu assalu

Thing adhi kaadu akkada.....duryodhana tana selfishness kosam karnuduni anga rajyaniki raju chesadu ankovochu....but he was heckled was almost all people he met in his life .....and kastalu aithe chepanakarledu.......same with dhaana dharmaalu.....do u see this many variations in any other character.....