Jump to content

Kohli attitude


tables
 Share

Recommended Posts

Naakenduko kohli near future lo retirement announce chestadu anipistundi.

I am observing his body language in this series  , Chala casual undi attitude. Usually if he plays and misses the ball he gets little upset but ee series lo notice period lo unna employee laa behave chestunnadu.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he announces retirement this year.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope I am proven wrong and he plays for india for another 5 years. 
shouid retire on a high.

anyhow team has boarded assam train… 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think he should retire now. Nothing left for him to prove.. bonguly gaadi m lo politics tho kohli prashantham gaa undAledu..

 

after recent episode, i strongle believe greg chappel did the right thing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tables said:

I hope I am proven wrong and he plays for india for another 5 years. 
shouid retire on a high.

anyhow team has boarded assam train… 

Vadiki yearly 200 crores vasthunayi emo eppudu so you think he will leave for the sake of team ... he is tryiing to get rhythm nuvu emi badha padaku he willl plsy until 40 years 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I think he should retire now. Nothing left for him to prove.. bonguly gaadi m lo politics tho kohli prashantham gaa undAledu..

 

after recent episode, i strongle believe greg chappel did the right thing 

Ganguly gadu pedda item nayalu… 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

Vadiki yearly 200 crores vasthunayi emo eppudu so you think he will leave for the sake of team ... he is tryiing to get rhythm nuvu emi badha padaku he willl plsy until 40 years 

Paisal emundi baa… IPL adukunna vastai. He is fit and good looking so ads ki emi karuvu undadu, IPL lo perform cheste.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I think he should retire now. Nothing left for him to prove.. bonguly gaadi m lo politics tho kohli prashantham gaa undAledu..

 

after recent episode, i strongle believe greg chappel did the right thing 

greg chappell was a visionary. but sanghi dravid ni nammi pappu lo leg esadu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, tables said:

Paisal emundi baa… IPL adukunna vastai. He is fit and good looking so ads ki emi karuvu undadu, IPL lo perform cheste.

India ki adakintay no ads no ipl no fitness nothing ... dhoni aduthunadu vadiki 20 crores vasthunayi ... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

greg chappell was a visionary. but sanghi dravid ni nammi pappu lo leg esadu.

Kanald GIF by Eccho Rights

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think he'll play his last game in bangalore and retire there.

arey picki fooka, learn to complete a sentence without using caste, sanghi or dumbfuck

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.