Jump to content

Shared Options (Calls and Puts) Paid Subscription group in Telegram. Ping if interested.


mummadi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Month ki $150 from a reputed options group. No stocks. Only options for now.

2 members in so far. $75 per person.

Obviously more ppl join, better share split.  Please let me know  folks who are interested to join. 

1 month tarvatha nachakapothe quit aipovachu. 

PM me directly for any questions or reply here.

Only reply if you are interested here.  If you want to give lectures OR distract the topic, find another thread.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Ilantivi chala vunnayi..win rate depends on person not group

Indhulo 10 analysts unnaru. Bro if u r unsure don't comment bro. Just ping me and I can answer questions. Nee Lanti valla kosame last sentence rasanu. Aina sare....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

join ayye mundu a reputation telusukovalante ekkada chudalanna 

chusi join aipota may be i will split 50$ each between me @Vaampire and @sri_india

I will send u screenshots of their performances in last week and month. Sure

 

More ppl join the better for our expenses. Join the group only after u see the screenshots 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mummadi said:

I will send u screenshots of their performances in last week and month. Sure

 

More ppl join the better for our expenses. Join the group only after u see the screenshots 

Peddalu @Spartan. @sri_indialanti vallu approve cheste nenu kooda joining avutha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Ala kadu kani 1st month free trail ivu join avtam. We will pay from next month 

Lol rofl

Nenu ichedi endi bhayya. Nene paid option kadthunte. I am not selling any service.

Expenses split chesi share cheddam ani chusthunte. One month free trial evadaina isthe u will earn 80x times of that money in a month. Hope u know what u r getting into and what's the premium to pay for it.

Pm me for any questions.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Spartan said:

join ayye mundu a reputation telusukovalante ekkada chudalanna 

chusi join aipota may be i will split 50$ each between me @Vaampire and @sri_india

Can u pm me please. I will send aample performance link for last week and last month

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mummadi said:

Lol rofl

Nenu ichedi endi bhayya. Nene paid option kadthunte. I am not selling any service.

Expenses split chesi share cheddam ani chusthunte. One month free trial evadaina isthe u will earn 80x times of that money in a month. Hope u know what u r getting into and what's the premium to pay for it.

Pm me for any questions.

 

80X money 

 

bro songs GIF

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chandrabhai7 said:

80X money 

 

bro songs GIF

 

He meant 80x of subscription money which is 12k

catch endi antey u have to invest 100k 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.