Jump to content

Heroines who left film industry because of torture


huma

Recommended Posts

Will be blockbuster thread of week

The only heroine  i know who left tollywood is illeyana bcoz of prabhas ani vinna....due to pregnancy

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

pervert ga, Indian desha bhakti tho paatu ee lanti lafoot fantasy lu kooda na neeku.

entra desha bhaktulantha ila perverts laaga unnaru.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Richa Gangopadhyay - she was on her way to peak with multiple offers in all south industries...all of a sudden, she moved back to USA and started doing marketing job. 

Don't know why she left industry though... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Richa Gangopadhyay - she was on her way to peak with multiple offers in all south industries...all of a sudden, she moved back to USA and started doing marketing job. 

Don't know why she left industry though... 

its a bs industry. just imagine a loser like RGV is considered as smart.

appudu anuko aa industry standards ela untaay ani.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

@Raven_Rayes this is for you guys only...

 

 

 

haha.. vaadi video lu choosentha dusthithi naaku inka pattaley.

naa brain complete ga 10gi poynaaka neeku septa.. appudu vachi ivvu veedi bokkalo video link lu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. vaadi video lu choosentha dusthithi naaku inka pattaley.

naa brain complete ga 10gi poynaaka neeku septa.. appudu vachi ivvu veedi bokkalo video link lu

No need to watch, thumbnail and title are enough enough for you...

I know your brain has no place left

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

No need to watch, thumbnail and title are enough enough for you...

I know your brain has no place left

yeah. I don't allocate space in my brain to trash like RGV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lovecrusader said:

Will be blockbuster thread of week

The only heroine  i know who left tollywood is illeyana bcoz of prabhas ani vinna....due to pregnancy

emantunnav bro pebby anta pani chesada?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

pervert ga, Indian desha bhakti tho paatu ee lanti lafoot fantasy lu kooda na neeku.

entra desha bhaktulantha ila perverts laaga unnaru.

Deshabhaktulaki full untadi adi lestadi meela cut mirchi kaadu kada. Memu rasikulam fapistlamu kaadu meelaga.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, huma said:

Deshabhaktulaki full untadi adi lestadi meela cut mirchi kaadu kada. Memu rasikulam fapistlamu kaadu meelaga.

rasikulu internet lo koosoni ammay la photo lu eskoni sollu chepkuntunnara ee madhya..

:giggle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rasikulu internet lo koosoni ammay la photo lu eskoni sollu chepkuntunnara ee madhya..

:giggle:

Rasikulu ekkadaina rasikule adi internet aina bayata aina. memu enta rasikulamo tulam bangaram teesukunna ladies ni adugu ra. Ok ra, naaku neela khaali time ledu , I'm busy , signing off for now. Repu malli vachi ninnu 10guta. bye.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.