Given the success of spider man, can we see the Indian avenger in marvel?

DesiPokiri

End game director comments in 2019

If Marvel plans to introduce an Indian superhero, Russo said he would bat for a Bollywood star to play the part.

"I will pick Bollywood stars to play Indian superheroes. I think moving forward, you are going to see a really diverse Marvel universe," Russo said.

"It is really important for all the audiences around the world because these movies are so global. They should be able to identify with a character on the screen. I think you are going to see that really soon," he added.

Russo refrained from sharing any further details about MCU's plans to introduce an Indian-origin superhero.

Marvel is already working on its first project with an Asian lead, Shang-Chi, to be directed by Destin Daniel Cretton.

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

In near future ?

baa pebby theddu lo disco avvale appude ee theddu vesesava lol 😁

yea diversity quota kinda mana pebby ni pettochu le.. dialogues tho sampesthadu villains ni

• Haha 1

Just now, jiggubhai said:

yea diversity quota kinda mana pebby ni pettochu le.. dialogues tho sampesthadu villains ni

Italian dialogues laga ardam kavemo 

We already saw Kumail whose is a Pakistani play a major role in the latest marvel movie - The Eternals and I am sure we will see more such involvement from Indian cinema ... already Minnal Murali has got some good traction among the international cinema with good ratings in IMDB as well... so I am sure we indians will have a more significant presence in upcoming sci-fi movies in Hollywood 

4 minutes ago, naranjaX said:

We already saw Kumail whose is a Pakistani play a major role in the latest marvel movie - The Eternals and I am sure we will see more such involvement from Indian cinema ... already Minnal Murali has got some good traction among the international cinema with good ratings in IMDB as well... so I am sure we indians will have a more significant presence in upcoming sci-fi movies in Hollywood 

Chakra the invincible is a Indian marvel character 

8 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

i want to see pebby vs thanos fight