Jump to content

Andhra district division


Ryzen_renoir
 Share

Recommended Posts

pKUdjm2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Green spot - nellore

Red spot -  tirupathi 

This is the map of so called tirupathi MP constituency , for majority of the people Nellore city is much closer by road than tirupathi. 

Its mostly the areas of existing chittoor district which is closer to tirupathi and almost everything is closer to Nellore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is the exact reason for creating this distirct ?

Even people to people relationship is not a reason since majority are related to Nellore 

If making Administration better is the goal then why are you making it harder to reach the district headquarters ? 

If anything carve existing chittoor into two and make tirupathi distirct ,

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aaraku (two districts), Anakapalli, Rajahmundry, Amalapuram, Narsapuram, Eluru, Vijayawada, Narsaraopeta, Baptla, Nandyal, Hindupur and Rajampet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

pKUdjm2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Green spot - nellore

Red spot -  tirupathi 

This is the map of so called tirupathi MP constituency , for majority of the people Nellore city is much closer by road than tirupathi. 

Its mostly the areas of existing chittoor district which is closer to tirupathi and almost everything is closer to Nellore. 

Ardam kale du what are you saying here. Did they made tirupati as district 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Ardam kale du what are you saying here. Did they made tirupati as district 

Badcows are saying MP seats were the basis for district formation 

What feedback did they take to even fix on 26 distirict formation ? They are already decided on implementation 

Andhra parties are always dictotorial in their approach , it doesn't matter what's good for state they proceed blindly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Aaraku (two districts), Anakapalli, Rajahmundry, Amalapuram, Narsapuram, Eluru, Vijayawada, Narsaraopeta, Baptla, Nandyal, Hindupur and Rajampet.

 

Vijaywada, hindupur, nandyala seems to be a good choice. I don't know about others 

They are  easily accessible to people over current headquarters , good people to people relationship , not changing historical boundaries 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Ardam kale du what are you saying here. Did they made tirupati as district 

They are going to make tirupathi MP constituency as a district . 

How does that even make sense ? Stupid bastards 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

 

Vijaywada, hindupur, nandyala seems to be a good choice. I don't know about others 

They are  easily accessible to people over current headquarters , good people to people relationship , not changing historical boundaries 

Political ga help chesidhemo ycp ki

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

It's clear naa. Politically motivated.

How ? Can you explain how is this politically motivated 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Political ga help chesidhemo ycp ki

No , it's a stupid move. 

Tirupathi MP seat is already safe seat , they sont need to change anything for that

Tirupathi people won't be happy to be clubbed with Nellore and Nellore people will hate for being in tirupathi with which they have no relationship 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

It's clear naa. Politically motivated.

No , tirupathi MP seat is one of the safest seats for ycp after Kadapa 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.