kiraak_poradu

1 hour ago, Hector8 said:

what is ashwamedha yaga ?

is there any pooja queens do to horse ?

please go through the thread, it is already answered

On 1/29/2022 at 10:53 AM, workless_barber said:

@ranku_mogudu

Who is tara parents?

how come chandra is god even after he has illegal affair and lord shiva wore him on his head?

Same doubt with Indra also who cheated(raped) ahalya, he has lot of other immoral stories too

but most of the mantras and yagnas praises them 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_(Hindu_goddess)

Tara was the wife of Brihaspati, the guru of Devas. As her husband spent most of his time with the problems and matters of Devas, she felt being ignored by her husband. One day, Chandra, the moon god visited Brihaspati. There he saw Tara and was captivated by her beauty. Tara also saw Chandra and she was attracted to him. After some time, Chandra kidnapped Tara.

Brihaspati was infuriated and demanded Chandra to return his wife. Chandra told Brihaspati that Tara was happy and satisfied with him. He told that how can an old man be husband of a young woman. This made Brihaspati more annoyed and he warned Chandra for battle. Indra and other Devas gathered to fight a war. Chandra was not ready to give Tara back and he took help from the Asuras and their preceptor, Sukra. The Devas were assisted by Shiva and his companions. Devas and Asura were about to fight a war, but Brahma, the creator god, stopped them and convinced Chandra to return Tara. In some versions, Shiva stopped the war.

After some time, Brihaspati found out that Tara was pregnant and questioned her who the father of the child was. But Tara remained silent. After the boy was born, both Chandra and Brihaspati claimed to be his father. At last, Tara revealed that he was Chandra's son. The boy was named Budha.

will respond later bro.. was busy this weekend with work @ new home

54 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Jesus birthday dec25th a?

Did jesus gave blonde hair?

Can christians eat pig?

dec 25th paina doubts vunnai, some say he born in fall time in different year and some one else say march in different year. no one knows exact date but during the olden days church comeup with some date which is not actual date.

i dont hink he is white or blone coz he born in desert

i think christinas eat, only muslims and jews have that restriction

i am not much fan of Abrahamic religious studies so i answered with limited knowledge. i may be wrong too about what i mentioned here.

2 hours ago, shamsher_007 said:

ni yavva, avathala theddu lo ping ki rply ledu kani, ikkadavachi vuu anta.

maaku-ivvaraa-mahesh-babu.gif rplylu

Neeku iyyakunda untana kaka 

which thread 

On 1/29/2022 at 2:05 AM, ranku_mogudu said:

please go through the thread, it is already answered

ok baa... 

so ee ramayanam , mahabaratam ivi anni stories or real ga jarigaya ? 

6 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

one mythological fact that was later discovered dwaraka nagaram

yes vaa.

is there any chance related dwaraka to Atlantis city?