Mythology dharma sandehalu discussion

kiraak_poradu

12 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

ranku_mogudu

Pandemic gave an opportunity baa.. and management gurinchi better books lo Mahabharatam and ramayanam..rig and  atharvana vedalu alaaga alaaga pai paina chadavadam Jarigindhi

Good listening of Srinivas Nanduri also gave different perpective kaka

I follow chaganti and garikipati

some time nanduri too but I don’t have this much knowledge 

I will follow him frequent from now on wards 

3 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

Kudos vaa. Grt job.

could you post related to this project.

its all information gathered from wikipedia, and few books like bhaagavatam and manusmriti..etc

the scope is to capture until mahabharta lineage, surya vamsam, chandra vamsam, myth vs history of aryan races..etc

• Thanks 1

Just now, workless_barber said:

its all information gathered from wikipedia, and few books like bhaagavatam and manusmriti..etc

the scope is to capture until mahabharta lineage, surya vamsam, chandra vamsam, myth vs history of aryan races..etc

from brahma to allway mahabharata ante, it's not a small kaka. if you need any help for gathering these data. I ll help u as much as i can.

feel free to ping me, any time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

You uploaded it kaka ?

ledu nenu web lo ne reading, started recent times lo. 

2015 lo valmiki rmayanam chadiva appude mahabharatham kuda finished.

2 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

from brahma to allway mahabharata ante, it's not a small kaka. if you need any help for gathering these data. I ll help u as much as i can.

feel free to ping me, any time. 

thanks brother

1 minute ago, shamsher_007 said:

ledu nenu web lo ne reading, started recent times lo. 

2015 lo valmiki rmayanam chadiva appude mahabharatham kuda finished.

Internet lo dorikinda nice 

18 hours ago, workless_barber said:

i have few other doubt also

who is virat purushudu?

svayambhu manuvu and shatarupa both are children of brahma, but how come they married and gave birth to 5 children?

who is viswakarman and his parents?

asalu prajapatulu entha mandi?

Virata( The first living being with physical body and conscious self) was the first prajapathi, he then split into Manu and shatrupa.

so Bhrahma--> Virata  --> Manu & Shastrupa and masculine and feminine of each species further came from Virata only.

Infact The Noah ark is lifted from Manu story only where  Maha vishnu takes  matsyaavataara and tells Manu to build a ship and bring his family and each of the species. He also recovers vedas from hayagrivasura

coming to your question of prajapasthulu entha mandhi

evaru aithey prajalanu( aada/moga) nu thana kalpa/thapa bhalam tho srustincha galaro vallu prajapathulu 

so brahma/rudra/manu/daksha/yama/dharma modhalagu 21 prajapathulu Satya yugam prakaram

andula Virata,Marichi, Atri, Angiras, Pulastya, Pulaha, Kratu, Vasishtha, Daksha , Bhrigu and Narada brahma che srustinchina vaaru

will answer viswakarma tomorrow.. similar concept of brahma I gave example earlier.. instead it is a class of Divine carpenters and First one is born from brahma.. there are many viswakarma depending on the context e.g. one is Born to Devas( who is also one of the vasu-Prabhas) and Rachana( who is sister of daitya Virochana), kaani idhi srimadbhagavatham. which are in Dwapara yuga

35 minutes ago, workless_barber said:

@ranku_mogudu

i am preparing one flow chart, it is in early stage

let me know if you need any corrections

a7j1NWJ.png

Good one baa,..great consolidation ..let continue.. you will understand where to change... just order change untadhi

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, workless_barber said:

Great work, it will not be easy to read as the further down it goes there will be parallels and loops.. mind boggling untadhi

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, workless_barber said:

let me explore this story

do you know anything about this?

answered with my limited reading baa