Mythology dharma sandehalu discussion

kiraak_poradu

15 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Virata( The first living being with physical body and conscious self) was the first prajapathi, he then split into Manu and shatrupa.

so Bhrahma--> Virata  --> Manu & Shastrupa and masculine and feminine of each species further came from Virata only.

Infact The Noah ark is lifted from Manu story only where  Maha vishnu takes  matsyaavataara and tells Manu to build a ship and bring his family and each of the species. He also recovers vedas from hayagrivasura

coming to your question of prajapasthulu entha mandhi

evaru aithey prajalanu( aada/moga) nu thana kalpa/thapa bhalam tho srustincha galaro vallu prajapathulu 

so brahma/rudra/manu/daksha/yama/dharma modhalagu 21 prajapathulu Satya yugam prakaram

andula Virata,Marichi, Atri, Angiras, Pulastya, Pulaha, Kratu, Vasishtha, Daksha , Bhrigu and Narada brahma che srustinchina vaaru

will answer viswakarma tomorrow.. similar concept of brahma I gave example earlier.. instead it is a class of Divine carpenters and First one is born from brahma.. there are many viswakarma depending on the context e.g. one is Born to Devas( who is also one of the vasu-Prabhas) and Rachana( who is sister of daitya Virochana), kaani idhi srimadbhagavatham. which are in Dwapara yuga

Jimmy Fallon Good Job GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

36 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

I follow chaganti and garikipati

some time nanduri too but I don’t have this much knowledge 

I will follow him frequent from now on wards 

Chaganti and Garikapati only have textual knowledge and great avadhanis

kaani Nanduri is someone who can articulate some better sense for us to understand.

e.g., I will tell a story that I heard from my dad.E.K master he tells about is My grandfathers close friend and My dad says that he drew my birth chart 5 years before I was born. infact he said that this will be the first to survive in your kids ani..  Irony is that he gave it as when my dad sihfted with my mom after marriage to Vizag for his job.  aayana annatte first two were born and didnt survive.

inka chaala chepparanta.. most of them were right  with appropriate timelines. He said to have told completely till my 71 years ..where I have two prana ganda's in which one is respiratory( in 56) and other is heart related (71) which will call my end ani.. oka chinna book ee raasaru anta lol..but my Grandfather hid it somewhere and I read it only once a year  before coming to US when my grandfather expired and we were cleaning some of his old racks.

after that my dad took it and Kept it in his bank locker..

emo daridram antey last two pages sadivina nenu  which told these things above..

4 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Ravanudiki nandeeshwara Swamy shapam undi varanarulavalla Neeku chaavu vasthadi ani 

short answer 

Nuvvu na dost vi ayina Sare VIVA la kuda intha bayapadaledu nee sethi lo sekkara unda

Shapam okati and  Ravanudu Brahma varam korinappudu  okka narulu vanarulu tappa andhari perulu cheptharu.. brahma adigithey avi alpulu avi nannem chesthayi antaadu..

konni sarlu garvam prananiki haneekaram sumi

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

kaani Nanduri is someone who can articulate some better sense for us to understand.

e.g., I will tell a story that I heard from my dad.E.K master he tells about is My grandfathers close friend and My dad says that he drew my birth chart 5 years before I was born. infact he said that this will be the first to survive in your kids ani..  Irony is that he gave it as when my dad sihfted with my mom after marriage to Vizag for his job.  aayana annatte first two were born and didnt survive.

inka chaala chepparanta.. most of them were right  with appropriate timelines. He said to have told completely till my 71 years ..where I have two prana ganda's in which one is respiratory( in 56) and other is heart related (71) which will call my end ani.. oka chinna book ee raasaru anta lol..but my Grandfather hid it somewhere and I read it only once a year  before coming to US when my grandfather expired and we were cleaning some of his old racks.

emo daridram antey last two pages sadivina nenu  which told these things above..

I agree kaka about nanduri 

but I sensed some mooda nammakam in his speeches unlike garikipati

but still I respect him I will follow him

neeku future events thelisayi kabatti

u can plan good and you look more  matured kaka u can live the life happily 

I wish you a great and prosperous life ahead

1 minute ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Shapam okati and  Ravanudu Brahma varam korinappudu  okka narulu vanarulu tappa andhari perulu cheptharu.. brahma adigithey avi alpulu avi nannem chesthayi antaadu..

Yes kaka thanks for adding 

I missed this 

11 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Ravanudiki nandeeshwara Swamy shapam undi varanarulavalla Neeku chaavu vasthadi ani 

short answer 

Nuvvu na dost vi ayina Sare VIVA la kuda intha bayapadaledu nee sethi lo na sekkara unda

6 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

yes, true. along with these there are total 10 reasons unnayi. y these ani. 

post cheddmanate ravatledu sFun_duh2

1 minute ago, shamsher_007 said:

Pdf nunda

14 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

I agree kaka about nanduri 

but I sensed some mooda nammakam in his speeches unlike garikipati

but still I respect him I will follow him

neeku future events thelisayi kabatti

u can plan good and you look more  matured kaka u can live the life happily 

I wish you a great and prosperous life ahead

Mooda Nammakam came from Moola nammakam( cornerstone belief), In tech world we call it blueprint ..

I met him in 2021 in Bangalore and asked him the same question , on you are a director of Mccafe yet you believe in anf your family follows 3 days menstrual cycle stuff.. his answer was simple.. 

In this Sophisticated world where we are pioneering in many fields, yet a small organism has shattered and stopped the world for nearly a year or so. I initially didnt believe but when My wife was once out yet continued to do pooja, my family were feeling disturbed as there were Idols in my pooja room that includes Sri chakra that includes to have Niyama nista's and it showed the effect ani..  doesnt that make sense?   evado chepthey manam Wow Turmeric has anti bacterial anti fungal properties ani paste lu poosukuntam.. kaani since ages mana gadapalaki Pasupu enduku pustharu idem pichi ani adugutham@3$%

from cornerstone belief we call it now  Superstitious 

I only know two things ..or two bummers kaka.. but I cannot change it.. I have to follow the flow...

Even now, my dad says something not to do! I let it go

5 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

bochedu unnayi.. Ramba, Surpanaka,maya,malyavanudu alaaga bochedu shapaalu unnayi Ravans brahma ki.. entha vidhya unna nela vighnyatha sunyamaynucho

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Mooda Nammakam came from Moola nammakam( cornerstone belief), In tech world we call it blueprint ..

I met him in 2021 in Bangalore and asked him the same question , on you are a director of Mccafe yet you believe in anf your family follows 3 days menstrual cycle stuff.. his answer was simple.. 

In this Sophisticated world where we are pioneering in many fields, yet a small organism has shattered and stopped the world for nearly a year or so. I initially didnt believe but when My wife was once out yet continued to do pooja, my family were feeling disturbed as there were Idols in my pooja room that includes Sri chakra that includes to have Niyama nista's and it showed the effect ani..  doesnt that make sense?   evado chepthey manam Wow Turmeric has anti bacterial anti fungal properties ani paste lu poosukuntam.. kaani since ages mana gadapalaki Pasupu enduku pustharu idem pichi ani adugutham@3$%

from cornerstone belief we call it now  Supersticious 

I only know two things ..or two bummers kaka.. but I cannot change it.. I have to follow the flow...

Even now, my dad says something not to do! I let it go

Yes I agree With you kaka 

I love lord Shiva a lot it means I don’t do any  pooja as such but smarana 

he is idol for some people but I treat him as pramatma 

being hypocrite I say other people are mooda nammakam people

i need to correct myself, to follow great scholors foot steps 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

nice. 

1 minute ago, ranku_mogudu said:

bochedu unnayi.. Ramba, Surpanaka,maya,malyavanudu alaaga bochedu shapaalu unnayi Ravans brahma ki.. entha vidhya unna nela vighnyatha sunyamaynucho

Yo