Chinmayi stirs controversy on Garikipati

h2o

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

If you didn't watch 8 minute video, then you have 0 right to comment - get out of here... 

I don't watch stupid sh1t. but I can mock stupid conversations. its easy.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its still regressive. And I didn't even watch this or the out of context clip.

preaching to women to wear conservatively is regressive. garikapati can preach to the society to control their libidos and find better things to do than jacking off to women on the street, or attempting to inappropriately touch them.

what kind of culture is he defending here?

can samantha or chinmayi wear such dresses any where in the world - even villages/ towns ? at night time ?  without any security/ body guards ? What he preaches reaches all kinds of people - it is relevant for 95% of people - not for rich celebrities / hard core feminists. He is most progressive (compared to his peers)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't watch stupid sh1t. but I can mock stupid conversations. its easy.

expecting anything better or with logic is useless - you proved 100 times that there is no room left in your brain :-) 

can samantha or chinmayi wear such dresses any where in the world - even villages/ towns ? at night time ?  without any security/ body guards ? What he preaches reaches all kinds of people - it is relevant for 95% of people - not for rich celebrities / hard core feminists. He is most progressive (compared to his peers)

Its their choice to wear or not wear any kind of dress anywhere in the world. That there are consequences to wearing provocative clothes is something they can deal with if they make that choice.

is garikapati the culture police or the man who wants to preach morality to the society? Is he dog whistling to the men that its the fault of women for wearing that dress, and that it is understandable if they lust towards such women? make inappropriate comments etc?

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

expecting anything better or with logic is useless - you proved 100 times that there is no room left in your brain 🙂

In fact, I'm smarter than all of you rgv fans put together.

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

What he preaches reaches all kinds of people - it is relevant for 95% of people - not for rich celebrities / hard core feminists. He is most progressive (compared to his peers)

again, you can't argue to save your life. But you want to have a conversation with me. lol.

what you are doing here is reiterating your statement based on the hypothetical that you created - women's choice of clothes at night times in rural areas ..

There's a reason why I refuse to engage with you. You are simply not up to my level.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

again, you can't argue to save your life. But you want to have a conversation with me. lol.

what you are doing here is reiterating your statement based on the hypothetical that you created - women's choice of clothes at night times in rural areas ..

There's a reason why I refuse to engage with you. You are simply not up to my level.

you replied to my comment  and also in thread i started - wrote a big passage but don't have time to watch 8 minute video...  get out please

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

garikapati is hiding his penchant for perversion behind Indian culture. So it becomes imperative that he defend the most reactionary and regressive attitudes in that culture, since it enables him to leer at woman by pr0xy.

but remember culture is always a conscious public choice, not something set in stone. There are nudist groups, nude beaches.. women dont get r@ped there. why do you think?

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

you replied to my comment  and also in thread i started - wrote a big passage but don't have time to watch 8 minute video...  get out please

I'm not asking you to read my 'big passage'. lol.

I'm just waiting for you to make one decent argument.

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

can samantha or chinmayi wear such dresses any where in the world - even villages/ towns ? at night time ?

lol. to make this bs argument, you studied MS and came to the US aa? haha

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not asking you to read my 'big passage'. lol.

I'm just waiting for you to make one decent argument.

my argument is watch entire video, not a short clip. End of story. last comment. some people still think he is regressive, then so be it. but don't share a short clip - thats all. 

my argument is watch entire video, not a short clip. End of story. last comment. some people still think he is regressive, then so be it. but don't share a short clip - thats all. 

even without watching the video, I can make fairly accurate guess on what it does say. I've already addressed it in my 'big passage'. lol.

the short clip, or the long one, anyone who tells women to dress appropriately is a conservative shithead.

2 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

she looks like shemale yuck

shemales are gorgeous, you conservative fcuktard.

hook up with a girl with a d1ck, instead of masturbating to garikapati's perversions. lol.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its their choice to wear or not wear any kind of dress anywhere in the world. That there are consequences to wearing provocative clothes is something they can deal with if they make that choice.

is garikapati the culture police or the man who wants to preach morality to the society? Is he dog whistling to the men that its the fault of women for wearing that dress, and that it is understandable if they lust towards such women? make inappropriate comments etc?

garikipaati kakuda jakir hussien ayithe neevu baga connect avutuv ani andariki telusulee suleman

• Haha 1