Jump to content

Db lo pelli kani amaylaki oka prasna..married can also.participate


abulu

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, abulu said:

Are you guys preferring arranged marriahe or love marriahe in current scenario?

If you ask me marriage 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kiraak_poradu said:

If you ask me marriage 

Thinking all girls going for love marriage? Evaro mari balekpothay tappa pelli chupulu daka potledu + too many demands.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, abulu said:

Thinking all girls going for love marriage? Evaro mari balekpothay tappa pelli chupulu daka potledu + too many demands.

I agree 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, abulu said:

Are you guys preferring arranged marriahe or love marriahe in current scenario?

antala option iche family lo puttale.. so arranged is fine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, abulu said:

Ledu bro cousin brother ki Mattches chusthunte dorkatledu 

But lot of flow is there in arranged marriage kaka 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, lachi said:

alantollani chesukunna waste.

taruvata calif lo job doriki move ayite divorce istaranta na? all BS requirements. 

Ma papa ms chesindi maku relatives unnaru Texas lo 

150 k kaali 

cali ok no snow kada valla papa ki chali pettadu kada 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Ma papa mama chesindi maku relatives unnaru Texas lo 

150 k kaali 

cali ok no snow kada valla papa ki chalu pettadu kada 

 

mee paapa ni mee intlone pettukondi, appudu meeku haayi ga vuntadi, inka pellenduku ani cheppalsindi. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, lachi said:

mee paapa ni mee intlone pettukondi, appudu meeku haayi ga vuntadi, inka pellenduku ani cheppalsindi. 

Malli india velle plan unte ippude cheppandi

ma papa USA lo ne settle avthadata 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Malli india velle plan unte ippude cheppandi

ma papa USA lo ne settle avthadata 

parents expectations alantivi. chaala goppa family. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.