Lahari Shari smile

cinema_talk_pichodu

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Dude no. She feels that she is beautiful anthe. I dont like her

from the little I saw of her, she seems to try too hard to fit in. Saying the right things, while her body language screams 'alpha'. haha..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

from the little I saw of her, she seems to try too hard to fit in. Saying the right things, while her body language screams 'alpha'. haha..

Yeah, I mean if she is her true self probably would radiate more beauty. But she tries very hard to pass off something she is not

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Yeah, I mean if she is her true self probably would radiate more beauty. But she tries very hard to pass off something she is not

agreed. I don't have the patience to watch bigg boss.. but I remember her anchoring for an online news channel around the time Sree Reddy burst on the scene.

She was trying real hard to keep up with all the sh1t that Reddy and Murthy were throwing at the audience. I thought that experience made her reevaluate her choice of profession. haha..

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

agreed. I don't have the patience to watch bigg boss.. but I remember her anchoring for an online news channel around the time Sree Reddy burst on the scene.

She was trying real hard to keep up with all the sh1t that Reddy and Murthy were throwing at the audience. I thought that experience made her reevaluate her choice of profession. haha..

She is definitely not suitable for tollywood show bizz. I watched biggboss this time for Priyanka Singh- she is a transwoman contestant wanted to see how they are projected here in telugu telly. So watched a few random episodes n this girl is OK but she needs to losen up a bit and try not to be a glam doll

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

She is definitely not suitable for tollywood show bizz. I watched biggboss this time for Priyanka Singh- she is a transwoman contestant wanted to see how they are projected here in telugu telly. So watched a few random episodes n this girl is OK but she needs to losen up a bit and try not to be a glam doll

ah, okay.