Jump to content

YS Sharmila In Frustration! Know Why!


Anta Assamey
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sharmila1.jpg

It’s been almost eight months that YS Sharmila has floated the YSR Telangana party. Last year on July 9th, Sharmila officially announced her political entry and party. Even before that Sharmila had applied for recognition of YSRTP with the Election Commission of India (ECI). But ironically the ECI is yet to identify YSRTP.

In her first reaction, Sharmila was deeply upset and suspected a conspiracy against her and her political ambitions. “I seriously have no clue why the ECI kept my application of recognition still pending. I have issued a no objection certificate (NOC) from my mother YS Vijayalakshmi for using YSR’s name in my party yet the ECI seems to have some objections,” said a frustrated Sharmila.

Right after Sharmila wrote to ECI for recognition of YSRTP, Sheik Basha who happens to be the president of Anna YSR party raised objections. According to media reports, Sheik Basha lodged a complaint against YSRTP in Delhi High Court and he also appealed to the ECI not to recognise YSRTP. He explained that YSRTP’s name would create huge confusion among people and so requested the ECI to decline approvals for Sharmila’s party.

Meanwhile the cadre of YSRTP are skeptical of receiving recognition and they are not convinced with the idea of protesting against the ruling party without any acknowledgement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:
Sharmila1.jpg

It’s been almost eight months that YS Sharmila has floated the YSR Telangana party. Last year on July 9th, Sharmila officially announced her political entry and party. Even before that Sharmila had applied for recognition of YSRTP with the Election Commission of India (ECI). But ironically the ECI is yet to identify YSRTP.

In her first reaction, Sharmila was deeply upset and suspected a conspiracy against her and her political ambitions. “I seriously have no clue why the ECI kept my application of recognition still pending. I have issued a no objection certificate (NOC) from my mother YS Vijayalakshmi for using YSR’s name in my party yet the ECI seems to have some objections,” said a frustrated Sharmila.

Right after Sharmila wrote to ECI for recognition of YSRTP, Sheik Basha who happens to be the president of Anna YSR party raised objections. According to media reports, Sheik Basha lodged a complaint against YSRTP in Delhi High Court and he also appealed to the ECI not to recognise YSRTP. He explained that YSRTP’s name would create huge confusion among people and so requested the ECI to decline approvals for Sharmila’s party.

Meanwhile the cadre of YSRTP are skeptical of receiving recognition and they are not convinced with the idea of protesting against the ruling party without any acknowledgement.

Edho budhuga andhra lo annayya dheggara rajyasabha mp theeskoni defacto cm gaa vuntoo njoy cheyyakunda endhuku akka neekeee headnoppi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

Edho budhuga andhra lo annayya dheggara rajyasabha mp theeskoni defacto cm gaa vuntoo njoy cheyyakunda endhuku akka neekeee headnoppi

Ade ichi unte... separate party enduku pettedi... Adi lekane kada ee gola anta...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ade ichi unte... separate party enduku pettedi... Adi lekane kada ee gola anta...

Patience vundaali kaaka

Bantrothu gaadine 100s of crores sampaadhinchukunelaa chesina family

Own sister ante ika nxt level vuntundhi

. thondharapadi mundhe koosindhi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Heasnoppi ledhu bongu ledhu. It's all drama by jagga kcr sharmila

TG lo KCR vesina banam ae sharmila

news lo kuda ee madhya sarigga kanapadatam ledhu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ade ichi unte... separate party enduku pettedi... Adi lekane kada ee gola anta...

Akka ki annitilo sagam vaata kavalanta…jaggadu vaata adigithe vaatha pedutha antadu…

Asale peddolla intla bathroom size vishalanga vuntayi…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Akka ki annitilo sagam vaata kavalanta…jaggadu vaata adigithe vaatha pedutha antadu…

Asale peddolla intla bathroom size vishalanga vuntayi…

Anna, nuv kuda akka ni support cheyyakapothe inkevaru chesthaaru??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Anna, nuv kuda akka ni support cheyyakapothe inkevaru chesthaaru??

Support ae kada chesindi…Maa akka ki sagam vaata ravalsinde, lekapothey jaggadi ni ae isari bathroom ki teesukapotham

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Support ae kada chesindi…Maa akka ki sagam vaata ravalsinde, lekapothey jaggadi ni ae isari bathroom ki teesukapotham

Bathroom abbai ne bathroom ki thiskelthara?? Bathroom is his adda..  🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Bathroom abbai ne bathroom ki thiskelthara?? Bathroom is his adda..  🤔

Bathroom is permanent…abbai ae vastuntadu potuntadu…ivala abbài ae Repu babai avochu…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.