close on rendu illu simultaneously?!

akkum_bakkum

1 hour ago, akkum_bakkum said:

2 loans okesari approve ayyi closing daaka vasthe sign cheyyocha? lenders kanipedathara close ayyaka?

telustayi, i think they do verification to see you are not opening new loans until 2 weeks after closing. rendu dobbutayemo chusko. Lying on those forms is also a crime as you are legally bound to give correct info.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

2 loans okesari approve ayyi closing daaka vasthe sign cheyyocha? lenders kanipedathara close ayyaka?

Usually they do last minute credit check just before the close.... They also ask you about credit enquiry by other loan provider ( they will see all credit inquiries ) 

2 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Generally they will make you sign some form before underwriting that you will not open new credit until closing … so you will be in trouble if they find it

36 minutes ago, sattipandu007 said:

telustayi, i think they do verification to see you are not opening new loans until 2 weeks after closing. rendu dobbutayemo chusko. Lying on those forms is also a crime as you are legally bound to give correct info.

Ya idhi specific ga aduguthaaru kuda. 

1 hour ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Rendu  biscuit avvakunda chusuko. 

I felt the same okati already closed and done. 2nd di about to close but no objections so far. Not sure whether to sign it or not. Asalu reason entante I paid deposit and 2nd house is not returning my deposit. Not interested in making money but sell it and get my deposit back. Contract signed price nunchi ippatiki 70k went up. Sales says if not you we can sell it off. We will let you close and make ur money instead.