No testing in Telangana… No idea about other states

JackSeal

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

We have vaccines, we have medicines, we have set up enough oxygen plants and increasingly are coming up...

It's time to put covid behind, stop borrowing ideas from elsewhere and look for solutions that work in India, not that worked elsewhere.

14 day quarantine is proved to be useless, we did not even know if 14 days quarantine practically works yet we choose to implement. Evaluate if quarantine is really needed and if needed, then for how ling ?

and most importantly, we need to stop even thinking about covid..omicron or neocov or which ever variant.

Just do NOTHING...this is the best we can do than to do anything and create more troubles. 

what troubles man? Everyone is going on with their lives now, amid 3 lakh cases per day.. no one is arguing about it, except you.. why?

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

India also gave it for free...

Like I said, policy changes...things were different before second wave..and after it was different.

I only told to have patience and no one gets to pay for the vaccine...Did I not say ?

India first announced that people would have to pay for it. Its natural for citizens to be outraged by it, since every country in the world was giving it for free.

policy changes.. blah blah.. It changed because people spat on the govt.

still arguing like it is May 2021, eh Halwa?

its Jan 2022. No one is raising alarms over covid anymore. doesn't mean you were right in lecturing people to not panic in may 2021 when there was mayhem all over.

you didn't have a clue what you were defending then, and you don't now too.

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

and most importantly, we need to stop even thinking about covid..omicron or neocov or which ever variant.

Just do NOTHING...this is the best we can do than to do anything and create more troubles. 

there's no reason to listen to you. since by your own admission, you change view based on the current reality and have zero ability to think and plan in advance, and assess risk properly before making bombastic suggestions.

govts must keep on testing, but only to the level that is necessary, since testing is not even expensive these days. And develop a protocol on what to do if the positivity rate goes beyond a said percentage in a short duration. It's not even expensive to do it.

people don't have to worry about covid, until the govt asks them to. And for that govt must have a handle on things. Not throw hands up because its impossible to do anything to counter covid.

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

govts must keep on testing, but only to the level that is necessary, since testing is not even expensive these days. And develop a protocol on what to do if the positivity rate goes beyond a said percentage in a short duration. It's not even expensive to do it.

Mari nenu chepindi endi ?

panikoche testing cheyali...oka protocol or in a scientifi manner ga

anthe kani "India registered 2 lakh" cases per day ante emi peekadaniki ?

Community level lo test chesthe edaina faida vuntadi....symptoms vunna pratiodu test chesi "elagapettedi" emi ledu.

More over, testing kuda lite teesukuntunaru so next time when you come to this debate, testing kuda evadu pattinchukodu...last time you had a heated arguement about vaccines and this time it does not even feature in conversations...in the same way, next wave ki testing ni kuda evadu pattinchukodu..deeniki risk assessment ani, preparedness ani pedda pedda maatalu deniki le...

33 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

still arguing like it is May 2021, eh Halwa?

its Jan 2022. No one is raising alarms over covid anymore. doesn't mean you were right in lecturing people to not panic in may 2021 when there was mayhem all over.

you didn't have a clue what you were defending then, and you don't now too.

I clearly know what my point is not defending my opinions, I'm only saying this pandemic situation keeps changing and have static ideas for a dynamic problem leads no where...

preparedness kuda pedda ga paniki vachetattu ledu....better to face than to be prepared..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I clearly know what my point is not defending my opinions, I'm only saying this pandemic situation keeps changing and have static ideas for a dynamic problem leads no where...

preparedness kuda pedda ga paniki vachetattu ledu....better to face than to be prepared..

then you must know why people reacted that way in May 2021, and have the decency not to mock them retrospectively in Jan 2022.

38 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

India first announced that people would have to pay for it. Its natural for citizens to be outraged by it, since every country in the world was giving it for free.

policy changes.. blah blah.. It changed because people spat on the govt.

Yeah, mari danne kada policy changes ani cheppedi...

people spat on the govt..or second wave intensfied the efforts and importance of vaccine...so many reasons..eventually no one paid for the vaccines.

Ide kada cheppindi nenu...No one will pay for the vaccine even when Govt said they have to ani...Its you who is defending and demanding the govt, I have been very cynical about it ...May be because I understand Govt functioning better. Nuv situation ki respond avutav...Nenu govt ela panichestundo cheppina...

Ardam ayinda ? 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

then you must know why people reacted that way in May 2021, and have the decency not to mock them retrospectively in Jan 2022.

People will react for everything...go mutram and beef ban degari nundi CAA, vaccine varaku andaru react avutaru...

4 weeks of people reactions...reactions batti actions vuntayi..but do you really think every reaction was based on scientific facts or emotional one?

Jan 2022 lo kuda lakhs of cases but reaction peddaga ledu...emotional dose tagginda leka govt mida namaakam peridinga ? leka Covid inthe le ani lite teesukunara.. 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mari nenu chepindi endi ?

panikoche testing cheyali...oka protocol or in a scientifi manner ga

anthe kani "India registered 2 lakh" cases per day ante emi peekadaniki ?

Community level lo test chesthe edaina faida vuntadi....symptoms vunna pratiodu test chesi "elagapettedi" emi ledu.

More over, testing kuda lite teesukuntunaru so next time when you come to this debate, testing kuda evadu pattinchukodu...last time you had a heated arguement about vaccines and this time it does not even feature in conversations...in the same way, next wave ki testing ni kuda evadu pattinchukodu..deeniki risk assessment ani, preparedness ani pedda pedda maatalu deniki le...

ippudu evaru maatladatla cases gurinchi. no idea why you keep harping on it.

adhey nuvvu 2yrs back conversations ni vethiki, em prove cheyyali anukuntunnavo? that people shouldn't react to their present, and wait for 1yr for everything to turn out okay anaa? lol.

you were wrong in defending the govt then. you are wrong in doing it even now. Testing enduku cheyyalo clear ga cheppa. malli nenu cheppanidhi cheppinattu oohinchukoni, daani meedha argue chesthey em cheyyali?

current reality meedha lenidhi nuvvey. still living in may 21.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, mari danne kada policy changes ani cheppedi...

people spat on the govt..or second wave intensfied the efforts and importance of vaccine...so many reasons..eventually no one paid for the vaccines.

Ide kada cheppindi nenu...No one will pay for the vaccine even when Govt said they have to ani...Its you who is defending and demanding the govt, I have been very cynical about it ...May be because I understand Govt functioning better. Nuv situation ki respond avutav...Nenu govt ela panichestundo cheppina...

Ardam ayinda ? 

lol. you were asking to not spit on the govt.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ippudu evaru maatladatla cases gurinchi. no idea why you keep harping on it.

adhey nuvvu 2yrs back conversations ni vethiki, em pGovt rove cheyyali anukuntunnavo? that people shouldn't react to their present, and wait for 1yr for everything to turn out okay anaa? lol.

you were wrong in defending the govt then. you are wrong in doing it even now. Testing enduku cheyyalo clear ga cheppa. malli nenu cheppanidhi cheppinattu oohinchukoni, daani meedha argue chesthey em cheyyali?

current reality meedha lenidhi nuvvey. still living in may 21.

Govt defending and Govt functioning...both are different. I always said "Govt functioning" ani

You have seen govt functioning for decades, aina kuda instant and efficient ga government panichestundi ani etla anukunnav asalu ?

I'm criticising and lost hope on the govt, anduke nenu reality ga matladutunna...niku inka Govts mida chala hope vundi...anduke eedu pothe inkokadu anukuntunav. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

People will react for everything...go mutram and beef ban degari nundi CAA, vaccine varaku andaru react avutaru...

4 weeks of people reactions...reactions batti actions vuntayi..but do you really think every reaction was based on scientific facts or emotional one?

Jan 2022 lo kuda lakhs of cases but reaction peddaga ledu...emotional dose tagginda leka govt mida namaakam peridinga ? leka Covid inthe le ani lite teesukunara.. 

Jan 2022 lo chaala takkuva deaths nayana. nuvvu enti verey lokam lo unnava? if hospitals had filled in Jan 2022, and people were dying on the streets on the way to hospital, ippudu kooda react avtaru.

nuvvedho telivaina argument chesthunnattu anukuntunnav. basically you were wrong all the way. pivoting koncham koncham ga chesthunnav.

if I carry on this conversation, final ga nenu first cheppindhi, nuvvey cheppinattu cheppi victory prakatinchukuntaav. regular ga nuvvu chesedhi idhey. enduko antha serious online conversations lo. Why can't you just admit that you were an asshole and move on.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. you were asking to not spit on the govt.

Yeah, Does it solve any purpose ? Govt lo evadikanna emana faraq padutunda ? Lets talk practically...you know someone who is sick and what do you do ? spit on the govt or look for a way out ? 

There is no point on spitting on virtual figures for practical solutions...

Kanipiyavu kani communist angle chala vundi setu neelo....

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Jan 2022 lo chaala takkuva deaths nayana. nuvvu enti verey lokam lo unnava? if hospitals had filled in Jan 2022, and people were dying on the streets on the way to hospital, ippudu kooda react avtaru.

nuvvedho telivaina argument chesthunnattu anukuntunnav. basically you were wrong all the way. pivoting koncham koncham ga chesthunnav.

if I carry on this conversation, final ga nenu first cheppindhi, nuvvey cheppinattu cheppi victory prakatinchukuntaav. regular ga nuvvu chesedhi idhey. enduko antha serious online conversations lo. Why can't you just admit that you were an asshole and move on.

Why is that Jan 2022 had least deaths ?

May 2021 ki responsibility Govt ki aithe mari Jan 2022 credit Govt ki istara ?

Online conversations la seriousness emundi, every issue has multiple faces. I can see a clear face from where I stand...At least my observations are not on emotional outburst.