No testing in Telangana… No idea about other states

JackSeal

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Govt defending and Govt functioning...both are different. I always said "Govt functioning" ani

You have seen govt functioning for decades, aina kuda instant and efficient ga government panichestundi ani etla anukunnav asalu ?

I'm criticising and lost hope on the govt, anduke nenu reality ga matladutunna...niku inka Govts mida chala hope vundi...anduke eedu pothe inkokadu anukuntunav. 

pointless explanation asalu.

idhi kooda oka argument ani nuvvu chepthunnav choodu.

if govt is inefficient.. lets disband the govt, forego elections, and appoint you as the Oracle in chief. Anyone who has any grievance can simply contact you, and you can mock him for his uselessness for an hour for free.. extra hour charge untadhi for projections into the future over a few years.

baaga gas kottukovachu.. about India will overtake USA.. how Bombay will kick Shanghi in the ass. all positive reaffirming stuff. okay na.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Why is that Jan 2022 had least deaths ?

May 2021 ki responsibility Govt ki aithe mari Jan 2022 credit Govt ki istara ?

Online conversations la seriousness emundi, every issue has multiple faces. I can see a clear face from where I stand...At least my observations are not on emotional outburst.

govt ki credit evaru istharu nayana? UPA ki credit ichaara for the phenomenal growth under it?

multiple faces for an issue sare.. but none of what you say is new to anyone or insightful. you are just trying to bully people to see your fatalistic point of view. malli collar egareskovatam now that you were right last year, when you were utterly wrong.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

pointless explanation asalu.

idhi kooda oka argument ani nuvvu chepthunnav choodu.

if govt is inefficient.. lets disband the govt, forego elections, and appoint you as the Oracle in chief. Anyone who has any grievance can simply contact you, and you can mock him for his uselessness for an hour for free.. extra hour charge untadhi for projections into the future over a few years.

baaga gas kottukovachu.. about India will overtake USA.. how Bombay will kick Shanghi in the ass. all positive reaffirming stuff. okay na.

hehe...pointless emundi ikada..You are interested in ideologies and leaders driven by such ideologies to head the government...and I'm interested in the Govt than the ideology that sends a guy to head he govt..

Govt's are inefficient..ide kada cheptundi...All the Govt's are inefficient in their own capacities, It takes decades to improve efficiency by a small percent. Itlanti govt nundi efficient action expect chestunava ?

Niku Govt ante Modi/KCR kanipistaru...naku Govt ante ae figure kanipinchadu...

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

govt ki credit evaru istharu nayana? UPA ki credit ichaara for the phenomenal growth under it?

multiple faces for an issue sare.. but none of what you say is new to anyone or insightful. you are just trying to bully people to see your fatalistic point of view. malli collar egareskovatam now that you were right last year, when you were utterly wrong.

I was right setu...I clearly said no one will pay for vaccines...did it turn out to be right or wrong ? You guys mane a huge fuss and I did not, who was right ?

aina....who gets to decide what right or wrong ? Give it some time you will see whats right. Instant ga right ante saripodu..

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, Does it solve any purpose ? Govt lo evadikanna emana faraq padutunda ? Lets talk practically...you know someone who is sick and what do you do ? spit on the govt or look for a way out ? 

There is no point on spitting on virtual figures for practical solutions...

Kanipiyavu kani communist angle chala vundi setu neelo....

aa avv anna.. neeku avva kaavaali buvvva kaavaali.

you can claim that govt is useless, while also asking people to shut up about the govt. lol.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aa avv anna.. neeku avva kaavaali buvvva kaavaali.

you can claim that govt is useless, while also asking people to shut up about the govt. lol.

Avva kavali ante govt ni tidithe vastunda ? Buvva kavalante mari ?

Come on man...You act as if Anti-Govt but in reality, you are the biggest supporter of this inefficient Govt. 

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I was right setu...I clearly said no one will pay for vaccines...did it turn out to be right or wrong ? You guys mane a huge fuss and I did not, who was right ?

aina....who gets to decide what right or wrong ? Give it some time you will see whats right. Instant ga right ante saripodu..

you make one claim one day, and another the next. Is it even useful to remember all the contradictory claims that you make?

are you saying that you never made the claim that people who can pay should pay for the vaccine? That was the context of our debate. It was about how much allocation to the private sector etc.

anyway there's no point in talking to you.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Avva kavali ante govt ni tidithe vastunda ? Buvva kavalante mari ?

Come on man...You act as if Anti-Govt but in reality, you are the biggest supporter of this inefficient Govt. 

mari vachindi kadha. govt changed its policy kadha..

nee laaga support chesina vaallani meppinchataaniki govt changed policy na?

bhaktulu kooda kalisi 10garu kaabatti changed the policy.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

biggest supporter of this inefficient Govt. 

cheppa kadha.. disband the govt.. appoint yourself as the Oracle.

neeku chaala vishayalu telusu kadha.

45 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

mari vachindi kadha. govt changed its policy kadha..

nee laaga support chesina vaallani meppinchataaniki govt changed policy na?

bhaktulu kooda kalisi 10garu kaabatti changed the policy.

Nenu chepindi kuda ade kada....policy anedi keeps changing...vaccines elago free ga ne vastayi ani

nenu support chesinanduku kadu free ga vachindi, mana sarkar pani chese vidhanam ae atla vuntadi..

bhaktulu 10dagam or nee lanti vallu 10gadam valla kadu...avasaram alantidi kabatti...

Govt ki emi pani leda evadu ekada tindutunaru ani kanukkuni  free ga panchadaniki...its situation dependent.

49 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you make one claim one day, and another the next. Is it even useful to remember all the contradictory claims that you make?

are you saying that you never made the claim that people who can pay should pay for the vaccine? That was the context of our debate. It was about how much allocation to the private sector etc.

anyway there's no point in talking to you.

We live in a ever changing dynamic world...

You need to keep changing your claims as per time and situation...

Don't live a static life, at least for thought sake.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

We live in a ever changing dynamic world...

You need to keep changing your claims as per time and situation...

Don't live a static life, at least for thought sake.

lol

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nenu chepindi kuda ade kada....policy anedi keeps changing...vaccines elago free ga ne vastayi ani

nenu support chesinanduku kadu free ga vachindi, mana sarkar pani chese vidhanam ae atla vuntadi..

bhaktulu 10dagam or nee lanti vallu 10gadam valla kadu...avasaram alantidi kabatti...

Govt ki emi pani leda evadu ekada tindutunaru ani kanukkuni  free ga panchadaniki...its situation dependent.

avnu.. world lo anni govts ki first nundey telisindhi.. Indian govt ki teliyataaniki avasaram kaavaalsi vachindi.

andukey 10gedhi Indian govt ni.