I prefer Higher cassette doctors in India

veerigadu

13 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Only coz of the fact that I’m sure that they got that degree due to their exceptional  merit. Securing a medical seat in India is hard. They gotta be genius especially if they pursued their degrees from govt colleges.

I don’t trust treatment from other doctors who got degrees due to reservations. 

Call me anything but I don’t risk when it comes to doctors and their merits. Human body is too valuable. Not worth the risk 

swathi-bra.gif

51 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Only coz of the fact that I’m sure that they got that degree due to their exceptional  merit. Securing a medical seat in India is hard. They gotta be genius especially if they pursued their degrees from govt colleges.

Call me anything but I don’t risk when it comes to doctors and their merits. Human body is too valuable. Not worth the risk 

Try arjun reddy

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

India lo 15% reserved for management/nri quota in private medical collges. Aa 15% lo mostly balsina upper caste vallu join aeitharu so your logic has flaw 

actually doctors who studied in SC/ST are much more better than doctors who studied in 15% management quota

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Truth_Holds said:

Pakka rastrallo private colleges lo donation kattina higher cassette doctors ok kadha

pakka state varaku enduku every state has 15% management quota in private medical colleges, andulo mostly rich kids from higher caste join aeitharu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Ukraine medical students may be upper caste but they got seat only  through money. Same in India so many people getting with money

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Ukraine medical students may be upper caste but they got seat only  through money. Same in India so many people getting with money

Era nuvvena? Munda palukulu palukuthunav?