I prefer Higher cassette doctors in India

veerigadu

21 hours ago, YOU said:

Self goal @veerigadu uncledi😂😂.. 

edo anukuntadu edo ayithadi.. anna nuvvu/close family life and death situationlo vunte ivanni chusi chesthavanna? What if they converted 

Sagam treatment nursele chestharu hospitals lo mari valla casette kuda chusthademo anna

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2022 at 4:58 PM, veerigadu said:

Only coz of the fact that I’m sure that they got that degree due to their exceptional  merit. Securing a medical seat in India is hard. They gotta be genius especially if they pursued their degrees from govt colleges.

I don’t trust treatment from other doctors who got degrees due to reservations. 

Call me anything but I don’t risk when it comes to doctors and their merits. Human body is too valuable. Not worth the risk 

Hanniyya, mana beggar Rayalseema lo Cheddi gang forward caste, kaani just Anantapur borders dhaataaka Karnataka vosthadhi. Akkada ee Cheddi gang Backward caste. They study on Reservations.

Also Gowdas are too forwarded caste in Karnataka, but they are BC in AP and elsewhere.

Yadavas are too much forwarded caste in Bihar and Eastern UP but they are BC and SC elsewhere.

Kalingas are forward caste in Orissa but they are BC in AP.

Kamma is a too forward caste in AP & Telangana but Kammavars are BC in Southern Tamilnadu.

In some states, Brahmins are BCs.

So all this myth about forward and backward castes is trash.

The only thing that holds true in the entire universe is "Around 2% of the population control 90% of Worlds wealth and Resources". As simple it is.

3 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

how about ukraina nunchi return aina doctors..are they worthable because of outside country or no use as they couldnt get seat here

adhe kadha, monna aa list choosa...mostly Comms, Teddies, Vysyas and Brahmins maatrame vunnaaru Ukraine nundi return aina batch lo.....

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Hanniyya, mana beggar Rayalseema lo Cheddi gang forward caste, kaani just Anantapur borders dhaataaka Karnataka vosthadhi. Akkada ee Cheddi gang Backward caste. They study on Reservations.

Also Gowdas are too forwarded caste in Karnataka, but they are BC in AP and elsewhere.

Yadavas are too much forwarded caste in Bihar and Eastern UP but they are BC and SC elsewhere.

Kalingas are forward caste in Orissa but they are BC in AP.

Kamma is a too forward caste in AP & Telangana but Kammavars are BC in Southern Tamilnadu.

In some states, Brahmins are BCs.

So all this myth about forward and backward castes is trash.

The only thing that holds true in the entire universe is "Around 2% of the population control 90% of Worlds wealth and Resources". As simple it is.

Gowda veru gowdas veru bro

On 4/17/2022 at 1:20 PM, JackSeal said:

India lo 15% reserved for management/nri quota in private medical collges. Aa 15% lo mostly balsina upper caste vallu join aeitharu so your logic has flaw 

actually doctors who studied in SC/ST are much more better than doctors who studied in 15% management quota

I agree eyala repu india lo doctor deggariki pothe pen tho touch chestunaru asalu vadu mana body kuda touch cheyakunda medicine rastunaru…

nenu ayithe full godava pettukunanu nuvu doctor ahe na patient née touch chesi pulse chusthe Emina arogipothava 

naa fee naku ichey I am not satisfied with your treatment ani cheppina vadu 20 years industry ata 

local whatsapp group lo and aha oori facebook lo video tesi pettanu 

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

adhe kadha, monna aa list choosa...mostly Comms, Teddies, Vysyas and Brahmins maatrame vunnaaru Ukraine nundi return aina batch lo.....

Because they are compelled to leave - too much competition

Don't worry vallu kooda neeku surgery cheyyaru...

in case nijam ga talented vadu unna... nee caste feeling ki vade open heart chesi aa heart ki kutlu veyyakunda vadilestadu

18 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Don't worry vallu kooda neeku surgery cheyyaru...

in case nijam ga talented vadu unna... nee caste feeling ki vade open heart chesi aa heart ki kutlu veyyakunda vadilestadu

Okay.