I prefer Higher cassette doctors in India

veerigadu

every doctor may or may not have principles irrespective of their ranks. Inka telivaina doctors ke baga telusu.. taggi taggakunda medicine ichi tippinchukovadam. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

India lo 15% reserved for management/nri quota in private medical collges. Aa 15% lo mostly balsina upper caste vallu join aeitharu so your logic has flaw 

actually doctors who studied in SC/ST are much more better than doctors who studied in 15% management quota

Govt colleges caveat sudaledhaaa painaaa. I check their qualifications too. Higher cassette and govt college like osmania or Gandhi is better 

2 hours ago, Truth_Holds said:

Pakka rastrallo private colleges lo donation kattina higher cassette doctors ok kadha

No bro. Higher cassette and govt medical college degree undali. Add tons of experience to it. That’s a walking genius right there 

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Only coz of the fact that I’m sure that they got that degree due to their exceptional  merit. Securing a medical seat in India is hard. They gotta be genius especially if they pursued their degrees from govt colleges.

I don’t trust treatment from other doctors who got degrees due to reservations. 

Call me anything but I don’t risk when it comes to doctors and their merits. Human body is too valuable. Not worth the risk 

Nuvu kuda high casette ayithe bagunde malla

karri gani lekka bank ki kannalese lekka untuvi 

valla Neeku appointment ivvale gada 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Only coz of the fact that I’m sure that they got that degree due to their exceptional  merit. Securing a medical seat in India is hard. They gotta be genius especially if they pursued their degrees from govt colleges.

Call me anything but I don’t risk when it comes to doctors and their merits. Human body is too valuable. Not worth the risk 

Neeku donation seat concept thelvadu anukunta. Okkapudu 30-50lakhs donation kadithey mbbs seat vachedhi. Ippudu entho mari

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

No bro. Higher cassette and govt medical college degree undali. Add tons of experience to it. That’s a walking genius right there 

How about SC/ST/BC candidates who got government college seats in Open category?

There are many doctors they got free government seat in Kakatiya / Gandhi and in open category and during sliding like 2nd counseling  (where they apply reservation),they joined Osmania and still there are many doctors belonging to lower castes got straight seats in Osmania without reservation. So your statement has flaws

16 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Neeku donation seat concept thelvadu anukunta. Okkapudu 30-50lakhs donation kadithey mbbs seat vachedhi. Ippudu entho mari

Latest ga 2C adigaru bro maa cousin ki mana pakka rastram lo… anne dabbulu petti seat konte next Aa pislaa kosam veedu ememi chestado ani maa uncle konaledu anta… 

@TS BR Ambedkar belongs to scheduled caste but atani qualification telusa ? 

Ambedkar malle chaduvukunna valu appatlo entamandi unnaro telusa?

Constitution is supposed to be reviewed and renewed but adi jaragakunda apesindi yevalu? 

Discrimination leni okka Indian state chupinchu bro

Cassette based janalni chuddam manukunte manchidi

Even I don't support cassette based reservations. It should be based on Economic background.

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

For most part, I do not agree bro...

whether a doctor is of exceptional merit or not,  they definitely need proper experience to perform his job...and again it's passion and interest towards his career bro...