I prefer Higher cassette doctors in India

veerigadu

8 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

Langa teddies ki gajji ekkuva ani cheppadaniki ee thd vesinattundi

Let’s ban cassettes and reservations bro. Em antav???

On 4/17/2022 at 12:22 PM, JackSeal said:

pakka state varaku enduku every state has 15% management quota in private medical colleges, andulo mostly rich kids from higher caste join aeitharu

aadu cheppindi govt college gurinchi, as usual dumbos like you doesn't know that there is no management quota in govt colleges

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Let’s ban cassettes and reservations bro. Em antav???

Those with low self esteem will never rise no matter what affirmative action is given to them

higher cassette vadi kante lower cassette vaade time ekkuva spend chestaadu ee topic meeda, although in negative way, spend their entire life spending on this theme only, they will produce one more generation of progreny with low self esteem

see how Krishna Madiga turned his cassette as a pride

On 4/17/2022 at 10:58 AM, veerigadu said:

Only coz of the fact that I’m sure that they got that degree due to their exceptional  merit. Securing a medical seat in India is hard. They gotta be genius especially if they pursued their degrees from govt colleges.

I don’t trust treatment from other doctors who got degrees due to reservations. 

Call me anything but I don’t risk when it comes to doctors and their merits. Human body is too valuable. Not worth the risk 

Any Merit doctor is fine rather than groups of students without knowledge...I've seen people literally copying and sharing answers to same caste people..