Jump to content

Future of housing market in my opinion.


veerigadu
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • veerigadu changed the title to Future of housing market in my opinion.
Just now, anna_gari_maata said:

ante housing market to the moon ane vinipistondi desi gallaki

Lot of people already digipoyaruuu nose deep. ippudu correction ani thread vestheee okkodikiiii ficchal pack ayyi G lo kalthundhiiii naaa meeedha lol. 

Ala unnaru Janaluuu. low IQ gallu. They take everything personal. As If I control markets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Lot of people already digipoyaruuu nose deep. ippudu correction ani thread vestheee okkodikiiii ficchal pack ayyi G lo kalthundhiiii naaa meeedha lol. 

Ala unnaru Janaluuu. low IQ gallu. They take everything personal. As If I control markets. 

I think housing will not stop but desi buyers will stop. Lot of Americans have boat loads of cash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Lot of people already digipoyaruuu nose deep. ippudu correction ani thread vestheee okkodikiiii ficchal pack ayyi G lo kalthundhiiii naaa meeedha lol. 

Ala unnaru Janaluuu. low IQ gallu. They take everything personal. As If I control markets. 

avnu anna single income gallu went for second house for investment purpose, total debt $1M

my policy was, house monthly payment shouldn’t cross 1/3rd of your single paycheck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, anna_gari_maata said:

I think housing will not stop but desi buyers will stop. Lot of Americans have boat loads of cash

PPP loans, 

Cut down in taxes by dump thatha 2 years ago

Low interest rates. All contributed. 

 

If fed does not pull back some securities. Its no use. Powell thatha nakinchesthunnaduuu sammagaaa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

PPP loans, 

Cut down in taxes by dump thatha 2 years ago

Low interest rates. All contributed. 

 

If fed does not pull back some securities. Its no use. Powell thatha nakinchesthunnaduuu sammagaaa

ultimately jobs will pay for this bubble ... if US can create new jobs then cool... next wave of Ukrainians may pay ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

we will end up like canada. Prices will peak to 1 million dollars.

Canada does not have economic disaparities as much as it is in Vomerica. If things become so inflated here, crime will go crazy.

Already California assam train ekkesindhiiii. Next inka NY and few other states to follow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

It anni lite anna..Yeppudu konalo cheppu simple ga

neee area zip enti anna? Pre-covid mundhu meee area lo unna prices susi. 2020 lo similar property price entha undeee...

Dhaniki kante oka 5-10% range lo appreciation unte neee konu.

 

30 or 40% Ekkuva unte, or bidding anteee 10ngeyyyy ani seppu....Its all inflated. My 2 cents. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Lot of people already digipoyaruuu nose deep. ippudu correction ani thread vestheee okkodikiiii ficchal pack ayyi G lo kalthundhiiii naaa meeedha lol. 

Ala unnaru Janaluuu. low IQ gallu. They take everything personal. As If I control markets. 

Ninna oka athanu 800k petti konnadu 5.2 percent ir 5 percent epudiki pay chestharu intha debt? Vallaki malla salary 13k for family consultants 5 percent downpayment. Malla year end property tax matash antehy emina ithey..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

neee area zip enti anna? Pre-covid mundhu meee area lo unna prices susi. 2020 lo similar property price entha undeee...

Dhaniki kante oka 5-10% range lo appreciation unte neee konu.

 

30 or 40% Ekkuva unte, or bidding anteee 10ngeyyyy ani seppu....Its all inflated. My 2 cents. 

Thanks for 2 cents anna 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

neee area zip enti anna? Pre-covid mundhu meee area lo unna prices susi. 2020 lo similar property price entha undeee...

Dhaniki kante oka 5-10% range lo appreciation unte neee konu.

 

30 or 40% Ekkuva unte, or bidding anteee 10ngeyyyy ani seppu....Its all inflated. My 2 cents. 

Pre Covid ki ippatiki 10% increase unte konu antunavu ante na ...33mtnj.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.