I gave up on india investments

kitkat

Just now, kitkat said:

I think iam done with india investment baa..  wife is in clarity NOT to go back. if at all we had to leave for visa reasons, ma oorlo (village near Akividu) undamu antundi, for which iam happy. peddalu echina polam, old illu undi and neenu so far chinna sites konna..those are there. I tried to buy a decent home in hyd , after wasting more than a month on ph and research  last night I decided to drop the idea. 

good or bad, I feel very lite and fresh after this decision. 

that's good.

21 minutes ago, kitkat said:

I think iam done with india investment baa..  wife is in clarity NOT to go back. if at all we had to leave for visa reasons, ma oorlo (village near Akividu) undamu antundi, for which iam happy. peddalu echina polam, old illu undi and neenu so far chinna sites konna..those are there. I tried to buy a decent home in hyd , after wasting more than a month on ph and research  last night I decided to drop the idea. 

Hyd or Bangalore or Vizag lo eppudu avasaram ayithe appudu konuchu. Better focus on investment and living in US.

Just go by your heart 1540368593-1341.thumb.jpg.c4e5aba17e91b8

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

idi relaization ante

what I like abt US is that every investment is in white and can be managed on your phone from anywhere else in the world. even if you move back to India, u can still manage ur US investments incl RE.

3 minutes ago, rmJU72 said:

what I like abt US is that every investment is in white and can be managed on your phone from anywhere else in the world. even if you move back to India, u can still manage ur US investments incl RE.

Maaku white vaddhu black e muddhu vuu..

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

its all about making a decision.....instead of researching/swinging btw options forever

good that you made a decision......now move on...good luck 

2 hours ago, kitkat said:

Best uuuuu

good decision , choosi nerchukondi desi vuncles 

ikkada cits ayi undi India koni malla threads vestuntaru how to sell and bring money back ani

sakkaga ikkade konte no problem..