Need suggestions on Autism

Varshith

28 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Ignorance is bliss . Not when it comes to health.

We are millennials and we should act responsible. 

Our parents generation were ignorant regarding health, because they did not have access to information.

Our generation SHOULD not repeat that MISTAKE as we have ocean of reliable information available.

TIME is KEY when it comes to autism spectrum disorder. 

So one has to act fast. Just waiting game is not going to help. 

100% agree.Also because of COVID there is huge waitlist for official diagnosis ,therapy centers etc.Recommend to start the therapies as soon as possible before age 4 for best outcome

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Ignorance is bliss . Not when it comes to health.

We are millennials and we should act responsible. 

Our parents generation were ignorant regarding health, because they did not have access to information.

Our generation SHOULD not repeat that MISTAKE as we have ocean of reliable information available.

TIME is KEY when it comes to autism spectrum disorder. 

So one has to act fast. Just waiting game is not going to help. 

Its very tricky in my opinion. Its impossible to draw a line. I mean entha pattinchukovali ani

36 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Its very tricky in my opinion. Its impossible to draw a line. I mean entha pattinchukovali ani

Yeah. It is very tricky given the wide variety of symptoms and opinions from several people etc. But first 2-3 years is very important phase for therapy. 

There is a school in himayatnagar with early intervention lot of improvement can be seen pinnacle is its name my sisters kid also went to this school and there is huge improvement , they also had a big wait list in australia so they took the kid to india

55 minutes ago, reddye said:

There is a school in himayatnagar with early intervention lot of improvement can be seen pinnacle is its name my sisters kid also went to this school and there is huge improvement , they also had a big wait list in australia so they took the kid to india

pinacle  vadu nenu before pandemic one hour of ABA, speech, OT therapy each ,5 days a week ki , total ga 30k adindu