NY Queens mom killed- Affair with handyman for 2 years- he stabbed her 60 times.

siva604

10 hours ago, Raazu said:

Vidu chesedhi affair malli dhaniki intha jealousy ha vere vaditho friendship chesthe 

This is what happens when you connect to someone emotionally and you become possessive. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Arey, my friend is used to report this guy on his first day and he went on leave .

one more thing, Vendetta also living in this apartment during the same time . After this incident took place , All Indians are vacated this apartment as far as I know .

17 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Arey, my friend is used to report this guy on his first day and he went on leave .

one more thing, Vendetta also living in this apartment during the same time . After this incident took place , All Indians are vacated this apartment as far as I know .

Story brief please 

3 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Story brief please 

That guy is having affair with another lady(PM or director) in cognizant  .. all are working  at Comcast 

lady hired killers to kill narra  family .. this is outside talk as far as I know 

3 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

That guy is having affair with another lady(PM or director) in cognizant  .. all are working  at Comcast 

lady hired killers to kill narra  family .. this is outside talk as far as I know 

Husband ae cheyinchi untadu. Some women are evil but most women can't go to that extreme. Law and order ki ayina bhayam untadhi if not morality.

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Husband ae cheyinchi untadu. Some women are evil but most women can't go to that extreme. Law and order ki ayina bhayam untadhi if not morality.

Yeah might be .. talks are different.. even my friend is not interested to talk  . Sine he( newly married at that time and his wife carrying)is also effected with this  … because of this reason he sent his family to India to not to disturb his family 

Just now, jaathiratnalu said:

Yeah might be .. talks are different.. even my friend is not interested to talk  . Sine he( newly married at that time and his wife carrying)is also effected with this  … because of this reason he sent his family to India to not to disturb his wife during pregnancy 

32 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Acha , malla case prove ayyinda?  Where is he and that pm lady ?

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/sasikala-and-anish-narra

Reward:

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the identification and arrest of the individual(s) responsible for the murder of Sasikala and Anish Narra.

Details:

At approximately 9:00 p.m. on March 23, 2017, Sasikala Narra and her six-year-old son, Anish, were found violently murdered in their apartment at the Fox Meadow Apartments in Maple Shade, New Jersey.  They had last been seen at approximately 7:00 p.m. that day when Sasikala picked up Anish at his school.

Submit a Tip:

If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Newark

narra_reward_poster_english-1504730153-3

Queens mom's killer has been living in US illegally for 20 years: 

Mexican migrant handyman is a married father-of-two who slashed her throat with a kitchen knife then stuffed her body in a bag after lovers' tiff at her $2m home

The handyman killer who murdered Queens mom Orsolya Gaal has been living in the US illegally after moving to the US from Mexico 20 years ago. 

On Thursday, NYPD detectives said Bonola had been living in the US for around 20 years after migrating from Mexico. They declined to comment on his immigrant status but ICE has now filed a detainer with Queens Central Booking, where he is being held.