Kajal vs Samantha - correct ga cheppaadu 👌👌

TrishaManiac

3 hours ago, gothamprince said:

trisha ki ee plastic mokhaniki comparision endi she didn't give divorce nor she ever talked that feminism nonsense, she is very matured and having succesful life

Probably inly girl trisha and tamanna no plastic

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TrishaManiac said:

yes vuncle...vadu tweet chesthe inkevado Samantha ni tag chesaadu...daniki baga mandindi...vadu tweet delete chesaadu bcoz of her fans' warast behavior

Warast 

14 hours ago, gothamprince said:

both not beautiful

Kajal is milky and sensuous no comparison with karri sam. The moment i got to know her complexion in an old ad lost respect

16 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Kajal is milky and sensuous no comparison with karri sam. The moment i got to know her complexion in an old ad lost respect

what is your opinion on nalla jaathiyulu bro?

33 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

what is your opinion on nalla jaathiyulu bro?

Dont find them attractive bro.. and if i realize that enhance using making interest lost. Rather much appreciate if the embrace their natural color.

Jeff Bezos

Bill Gates 

Elon Musk

Steve Jobs 

If we look art these people personal lives -- There is no match

Kajal

Samantha 
Pooja Hegde 

Ellamma

-- They will end up in different ways.. 

Who are we to Judge

Lol.. what kajal is doing differently?

She is marketing on her pregnancy. Stars ki kids puttali, malli aa kids ni stars cheyali.. anni chesi nepotism ani edavali.

There are many kids being left as orphans. Yet no one feels a pinch of responsibility(including me). But Samantha runs an ngo for kids. Does she really needs to be trolled comparing to kajal ?

19 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

She is marketing on her pregnancy. Stars ki kids puttali, malli aa kids ni stars cheyali.. anni chesi nepotism ani edavali.

There are many kids being left as orphans. Yet no one feels a pinch of responsibility(including me). But Samantha runs an ngo for kids. Does she really needs to be trolled comparing to kajal ?

There is no place for a woman who is confident and expressive. Talkative people are called arrogant where in reality nobody knows what happens behind closed doors.

32 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

10 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

There is no place for a woman who is confident and expressive. Talkative people are called arrogant where in reality nobody knows what happens behind closed doors.

Stop talking naansense both of you

1 hour ago, meri_zindagi said:

Pratyusha foundation is great but dhani grudha balupu thaginchu kunte people will recognize her good more than bad

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DalchanChekka said:

Fu ck u fu cking fuc ani tshirts eskomantavu 

• Haha 1

Just now, RENT said:

Fu ck u fu cking fuc ani tshirts eskomantavu 

Confident and expressive alanti t-shirt eskunte...fake feminist batch veellantha