South facing home enta takkuvaki vaste konochhu

manadonga

17 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I wouldnt buy south facing. Not because of vasthu. South facing homes ki natural light chaala thakkuva

Adi ela? Mana site and surrounding construction batti untundi kada light anedi

Don’t buy new houses now.. they will go down or at least they will start offering incentives very soon… summer lo old homes inventory will be huge… wait for the next 2-3 months 

desi communities lo south facing thiskokandi…. You won’t be able to sell it in future.. non desis won’t come to those communities and desis don’t buy south facing homes 

19 minutes ago, tables said:

because sun will be travelling side to side for south facing home. And unless you have good # of windows towards side, which most homes wont, intloki ekkuva light radu. and because of earth tilt other than in winter it would be rising and setting slightly toward north.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, tables said:

No bro. Most of the south facing homes will not have natural light. Online lo chaala videos untayi choodu. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KondapalliRaj said:

There is huge dump yard and waste processing unit right next to the Melissa high school If you are considering Melissa. this causes odd smell and may cause some health issues and it may impact appreciation of the property too . My 2 cents

Melissa high school pakkane kada mana vallu andaru tesukunnadi ippudu aa union homes and bluemoon homes 

13 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Melissa high school pakkane kada mana vallu andaru tesukunnadi ippudu aa union homes and bluemoon homes 

Yeah , I have seen some desi crowd there when I visited them . 

I spoke to the dump yard management and they confirmed that they burn some trash and send the gas to the earth . There was odd smell around that area when they burn that. 

area wise and accessibility wise it is good place and build quality is A+ for the price point (450k) when I visited 08/2021

26 minutes ago, KondapalliRaj said:

Yeah , I have seen some desi crowd there when I visited them . 

I spoke to the dump yard management and they confirmed that they burn some trash and send the gas to the earth . There was odd smell around that area when they burn that. 

area wise and accessibility wise it is good place and build quality is A+ for the price point (450k) when I visited 08/2021

Ippudu akkada kuda perigayi 

hard core desi communities lo - neeku vaasthu meeda nammakam leka poyina kooda - market analysis prakaram ee facing better anukuntaunnaro ade konukko. leka pothe amme appudu desi circles lo cinema kanapadatadi. 

This is purely from a future resale angle. Kaadu idi forever home anukunte konesuko anthe

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

I wouldnt buy south facing. Not because of vasthu. South facing homes ki natural light chaala thakkuva

I think this is wrong. I am living in South facing house in Tracyhills and my backyard is east facing. and I will get beautiful shades all day. Maa friends vi east or west face houses. Andari illalo maa ille best sun light lo. Even ayyagaru also confirmed South facing is not auspicious anedi em undadu ani. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

It doesn't suit for many... I personally had a torid time when was in rental house in south facing one..

Ite chaduvu koni elanteve nammutunnaru ante 🤦‍♂️

11 minutes ago, phatposts said:

hard core desi communities lo - neeku vaasthu meeda nammakam leka poyina kooda - market analysis prakaram ee facing better anukuntaunnaro ade konukko. leka pothe amme appudu desi circles lo cinema kanapadatadi. 

This is purely from a future resale angle. Kaadu idi forever home anukunte konesuko anthe

Yee desi gadeke ammala?

15 minutes ago, HtmlBro said:

Yee desi gadeke ammala?

Definitely not. 

95% desi population unna communities lo vere vaallu konukkovadaniki usually evvaru undaru.