South facing home enta takkuvaki vaste konochhu

manadonga

It’s a big misconception that south facing houses and main entrances are forbidden by vasthu shastra. If you take that way, any direction facing house can fetch misfortunes to the residents if the vasthu isn’t correct. I live in a south facing house which was built according to vasthu and life has been prosperous ever since. Also, I was told south facing properties naaku baaga kalisi vastadi ani. Reason why many don’t prefer south is coz chances of vasthu errors are comparatively more than the other directions. Also, in terms of aesthetics, one can’t leave more empty area in the south than in north, be it for garden or veranda. And never shift the main entrance towards the east for a south facing house. That’s actually what brings misfortunes. Let the main entrance be towards south, but make sure it’s strictly placed on 4th pada from east to west. If the vasthu is perfect, there’s no house more prosperous than a south facing one. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, manadonga said:

Compared to east and west and north 

dadapu 70ktakkuvaki vastunayi is it worth it 

Dude see the home design , school district , commute to work , low crime rate in a decent neighborhood. Fcuk the facing. Don’t fall for that stupidity. Your house facing will not make any difference in your life whether east or South .

In hot places like Texas , South facing is the best for summer heat !

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, lazy_llama said:

It’s a big misconception that south facing houses and main entrances are forbidden by vasthu shastra. If you take that way, any direction facing house can fetch misfortunes to the residents if the vasthu isn’t correct. I live in a south facing house which was built according to vasthu and life has been prosperous ever since. Also, I was told south facing properties naaku baaga kalisi vastadi ani. Reason why many don’t prefer south is coz chances of vasthu errors are comparatively more than the other directions. Also, in terms of aesthetics, one can’t leave more empty area in the south than in north, be it for garden or veranda. And never shift the main entrance towards the east for a south facing house. That’s actually what brings misfortunes. Let the main entrance be towards south, but make sure it’s strictly placed on 4th pada from east to west. If the vasthu is perfect, there’s no house more prosperous than a south facing one. 

Prosperity is defined by your deeds and how well you are taking care of yourself and your surroundings . It has nothing to do with the house facing. Unfortunately so called dumb educated people too fall for this stupidity. We are in America guys , don’t bring that crap here too. 

14 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Em karma pattindi manaki…. School district neighborhood job market commute crime lanti important vi vadilesi facing okkate choodalsi vastundi 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Pichiki parakashta. Paithyakari vedhavalu. America lo environment ni kuda nakinchataniki tayaraynattunnaru! 

5 hours ago, TruthTruth said:

Any direction is same . East facing house koni entrance rooms pichi pichiga kattinchukunna I mean vastu lekapote waste . In USA unless you go for custom built you won’t get good vastu house. I have seen my freinds who brought east entrance house with south east entrance and north west kitchens which are not good but our desis for satisfaction they get east facing but with full flaws. So any direction doesn’t matter bro 

Any direction is best. Ee item gallu apartments kuda east facing kavalani rent teeskuntara? Appatidaka leni vasthu all of a sudden gurthosthadi. Vastu tho sambandham leni apartment valla nay 90% mandiki own house konukkuney avakasham ochindani marchipotharu!

12 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

It doesn't suit for many... I personally had a torid time when was in rental house in south facing one..

Nee thappem Leda kaka? Facing a chesinda issues anni ? 

10 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Don’t buy south facing house is like inviting Yama and Shani into home ani oka panthulu cheppadu… remedy is close the main door and use garage or other door if you have one on the non-south side

Iyyalrepu backyard garage lu full famous. North facing houses are very bad for vasthu pichollu coz their garages are to the south ! 
South facing houses with North Garage full demand chestaremo next . Item fellows 

7 hours ago, killerspin said:

I think this is wrong. I am living in South facing house in Tracyhills and my backyard is east facing. and I will get beautiful shades all day. Maa friends vi east or west face houses. Andari illalo maa ille best sun light lo. Even ayyagaru also confirmed South facing is not auspicious anedi em undadu ani. 

VP gallu bro ekkuva mandi. In fact nachina area lo nachina model dorkithey konukkoni happy ga undatam better. Only dumbos who are not confident about their lives worry about the facing . That’s not the American way of living ! 

1 hour ago, Doravaru said:

Nee thappem Leda kaka? Facing a chesinda issues anni ? 

Na thappu gurinchi emundhi le, after taking the house for rent father ki with in 2months koncham serious health issues vachaayi and next year mother too had paralysis stroke..

Even the other neigbhours told many faced such issus in that house who were under tenancy earlier.. Maaku telusunna aayana kuda chepparuu meeku south facing set kaadhu ani he has good knowledge on Vasthu & Astrology , south facing anni zodiac signs ki set kaadhu antaaru, I wasn't serious with such stuff earlier but debbapadinaaka have to think of it...

Next house change ayinaappudu strictly agent ki cheppam South facing matuku vadhu ani..

Imo, vaastu is not preferable , swami Vivekanadna is said there is No vastu shastram in Hindu mythology. People are following with the fear and wrong belief. Adi shankaracharya also did same. Recent times Garikapati also said same thing. In USA south facing preferable. 

3 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Na thappu gurinchi emundhi le, after taking the house for rent father ki with in 2months koncham serious health issues vachaayi and next year mother too had paralysis stroke..

Even the other neigbhours told many faced such issus in that house who were under tenancy earlier.. Maaku telusunna aayana kuda chepparuu meeku south facing set kaadhu ani he has good knowledge on Vasthu & Astrology , south facing anni zodiac signs ki set kaadhu antaaru, I wasn't serious with such stuff earlier but debbapadinaaka have to think of it...

Next house change ayinaappudu strictly agent ki cheppam South facing matuku vadhu ani..

1 minute ago, zaq12wsx said:

Imo, vaastu is not preferable , swami Vivekanadna is said there is No vastu shastram in Hindu mythology. People are following with the fear and wrong belief. Adi shankaracharya also did same. Recent times Garikapati also said same thing. In USA south facing preferable. 

3 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Aggravated Health issues are the consequences of the past health . In fact aa intlo ki Vellaka avanni bayata padday so that you could address and get proper health care ! 
facing of the house has nothing to do with it bro. 
chala mandi ni ilanti vi chupettey bhayapedthunnaru.

Relationship issues, finances issues , health issues anevi mana house facing meeda depend avvavu. A facing lo ayina ivi untay !