People in red states enjoy

Rushabhi

1 minute ago, Pavanonline said:

lol constitutional amendment anta they don't even have 50 votes to pass this as law. abortion is not as popular as lefties think. Majority actually support restrictions on abortion. 

they don't have 50 votes because they refuse to play by the same rules that republicans do.

they can humiliate Manchin, Sinema publicly, pressure those two to play ball, and get some on the republican side to switch over. Either way they can pass it as law, if they worked for it.

majority do not support supporting restrictions on abortion (specify what kind of restrictions). don't make up bs just because you are a sanghi idiot, and love to suck on republican dciks.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

they don't have 50 votes because they refuse to play by the same rules that republicans do.

they can humiliate Manchin, Sinema publicly, pressure those two to play ball, and get some on the republican side to switch over. Either way they can pass it as law, if they worked for it.

majority do not support supporting restrictions on abortion (specify what kind of restrictions). don't make up bs just because you are a sanghi idiot, and love to suck on republican dciks.

nee antha sucking ee db inkevadu cheyaru lera libtard. Around 70% don't support second trimester abortions ra idiots only soulless idiots like you do. I doubt you even understand what roe ruling was. As usual blabber whatever msnbc says.

Just now, Pavanonline said:

nee antha sucking ee db inkevadu cheyaru lera libtard. Around 70% don't support second trimester abortions ra idiots only soulless idiots like you do. I doubt you even understand what roe ruling was. As usual blabber whatever msnbc says.

I doubt you understand what point you yourself are trying to make.

second trimester abortions are less thn 10% of total abortions in the US. and some of the bans in states start way before the second trimester, idiot.

sanghi fcuks trying to suck up to republican trash is not surprising though.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

second trimester abortions are less thn 10% of total abortions in the US. and some of the bans in states start way before the second trimester, idiot.

got it

15 minutes ago, summer27 said:

how do they check or keep track? 

Is this applicable to for people visiting red state? What is the criteria for resident?

What happens if somebody owns two homes one in red and one in blue?

How long should one stay in red state for them to apply this rule?

How long should one stay in blue state for them to get out of this rule?

There was an attempt by Missouri lawmaker Mary Coleman to introduce a law saying anyone helping a Missourian get an abortion can be sued even if out of state. Every state has laws to determine who is a resident. Of course blue states are enacting their own laws to protect doctors. But what happens if this goes to a court. Like appudu Missouri vs Illinois avudhi. 

6 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

just in case you are interested, I'm against abortions once fetus develops a heartbeat.. but I maintain that it is a moral issue to ponder over, and not something that the state can mandate to a woman.

I wouldn't abort a fetus after 6 weeks, but I'm not the one carrying it, duh!

Its upto the doctor and the woman in question to decide if having the abortion is the right thing to do. Not the state.

at best you can have debates on ethics of killing fetus and attempt to change people's minds slowly, just like vegans are trying to change people's minds over eating animal meat.

I guess, you fcuks are too high and mighty for debates. you just want to tell others what to do.. sick people.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Some of my acquaintances got second trimester abortions done since it took them that much time to determine that there are chromosomal abnormalities with the kids and they are not equipped to raise one. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Some of my acquaintances got second trimester abortions done since it took them that much time to determine that there are chromosomal abnormalities with the kids and they are not equipped to raise one. 

yes. I know. but the bans in effect in some states start at 6 weeks.

and docs in those states are not allowed to do abortions after that window.

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Vallu putti e rat race lo disabilities tho mental torture. Abort cheyatame better

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

just in case you are interested, I'm against abortions once fetus develops a heartbeat.. but I maintain that it is a moral issue to ponder over, and not something that the state can mandate to a woman.

I wouldn't abort a fetus after 6 weeks, but I'm not the one carrying it, duh!

Its upto the doctor and the woman in question to decide if having the abortion is the right thing to do. Not the state.

at best you can have debates on ethics of killing fetus and attempt to change people's minds slowly, just like vegans are trying to change people's minds over eating animal meat.

I guess, you fcuks are too high and mighty for debates. you just want to tell others what to do.. sick people.

debate anapudu you have to be willing to listen, pakkanodiki class peeke mundu tamari attitude kuda oka suskunte manchidi. High and mighty anta, ala feel ayevallalo first member nuvve ee db la