People in red states enjoy

Rushabhi

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Mask vesukomaniii govt cheppodddhuu. Vaccine vesukomaniii govt seppoddhuuu. My rights bokka antaruuuu..Kaniii valluuu pillalniiii kanalooo kanoddhoooo mathrammmm govt seppaliii aniii @pakeer_saab septhunnadaaaa? Nice jaaaaab.

aap is paak, paak is aak, aak pak karepak lekka undi nee comparison

mask ki abortion ki difference teliyanodu pakka libtard

there is no science to prove masks worked...there are still some morons who think they work

there is enough science to prove abortion is same as killing no matter 1 week or 6 weeks or 40 weeks

so instead of fakking around and fight for abortion, sleeping with right men may be better option for women

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Mask vesukomaniii govt cheppodddhuu. Vaccine vesukomaniii govt seppoddhuuu. My rights bokka antaruuuu..Kaniii valluuu pillalniiii kanalooo kanoddhoooo mathrammmm govt seppaliii aniii @pakeer_saab septhunnadaaaa? Nice jaaaaab.

Exactly I agree… masks ki okka type of right and women body ki okka type of right! I am pretty sure more then 50% of erra janda won’t agree as well kaani edi S C nunchi vasthundi .. seems like politically motivated and internally taken by Erra S C s interests tho 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

aap is paak, paak is aak, aak pak karepak lekka undi nee comparison

mask ki abortion ki difference teliyanodu pakka libtard

there is no science to prove masks worked...there are still some morons who think they work

there is enough science to prove abortion is same as killing no matter 1 week or 6 weeks or 40 weeks

so instead of fakking around and fight for abortion, sleeping with right men may be better option for women

Don’t use science here. This whole abortion

thing is due to the influence of religion. Yes global warming is fake and vaccines are fake. Yet abortion is real issue since it has some correlation with bible? Anything that does not suit conservatives agenda will become a conspiracy. That’s their IQ level. Lol 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Don’t use science here. This whole abortion

thing is due to the influence of religion. Yes global warming is fake and vaccines are fake. Only abortion is real since it has some correlation with bible. Anything that does not suit conservatives agenda will become a conspiracy. That’s their IQ level. Lol 

when IQ is measured, conservative are surely going to be 10 points ahead of liberals any day

32 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

when IQ is measured, conservative are surely going to be 10 points ahead of liberals any day

You downplay xtians and their beliefs in Indian context. Don’t deny it. We all heard it number of times.

Yet you are catering to their agenda in vomerican context. I guess you feel sense of superiority towards white folks. I pity you myaaan. You are brainwashed. 

36 minutes ago, MRI said:

asalu bills chadivaara.. leka propaganda teesukochi khandistunnara? lol. Liberals explain how this is not murder?

You can kill a kid even after 7 days of birth.. malli liberal neethulu cheptaaru.. women body her wish ane badalu.. meeru cheppina concerning situations ki taggattu bills pass chesukondi.. ishtam vachinattu padukovadam.. malli my wish anadam..

54 minutes ago, MRI said:

You can kill a kid even after 7 days of birth.. malli liberal neethulu cheptaaru.. women body her wish ane badalu.. meeru cheppina concerning situations ki taggattu bills pass chesukondi.. ishtam vachinattu padukovadam.. malli my wish anadam..

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/apr/06/facebook-posts/no-california-bill-wouldnt-allow-mothers-kill-thei/

2 hours ago, MRI said:

asalu bills chadivaara.. leka propaganda teesukochi khandistunnara? lol. Liberals explain how this is not murder?

Chal bhemgay

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

You downplay xtians and their beliefs in Indian context. Don’t deny it. We all heard it number of times.

Yet you are catering to their agenda in vomerican context. I guess you feel sense of superiority towards white folks. I pity you myaaan. You are brainwashed. 

I’m so sorry you’ve lost your brain from your head  

hope you find it soon

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

true, hinduism takes the precendence in india and christianity in US

one cannot go against the cultural foundation of a nation which primarily based on majority religion

a hindu american does not need to mock christians and expect peace, same applies to muslims and ricebags in india

christians are mostly low ID retards in india whereas christians here are open minded and they look for soul harvesting $hit

as long as people here keep their religion to themselves and allow others to practice their religion which conservatives do, i dont have any issues with them, problem is with the fake liberals who talk one thing and do another thing constrastingly opposite

32 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

true, hinduism takes the precendence in india and christianity in US

one cannot go against the cultural foundation of a nation which primarily based on majority religion

a hindu american does not need to mock christians and expect peace, same applies to muslims and ricebags in india

christians are mostly low ID retards in india whereas christians here are open minded and they look for soul harvesting $hit

as long as people here keep their religion to themselves and allow others to practice their religion which conservatives do, i dont have any issues with them, problem is with the fake liberals who talk one thing and do another thing constrastingly opposite

Blah blah blahhhh.

Seperation of religion and state is the fundamental principle on which this country has laid its foundation. It’s sad to see some red necks acting like they somehow have more proprietary on freedom and laws. They will be mocked and dusted. This world is heading way from typical conservatism. This idiots can probably halt the progress to some extent but they won’t be able to reset anything. 

3 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

I can show some scientific evidence that doesn’t align with your statement. Pfftttt you will call it fake studies anyway. That’s your modus operandi. I won’t even bother trying 

On 5/6/2022 at 2:51 PM, Pavanonline said:

those prenal tests are highly inaccurate, nee life kadu kada easy ga cheptav abort ani.

We are at a highly advanced stage in science where we can detect chromosomal abnormalities/down syndrome/ embryo deficiencies when compared to older generations. When you have the baby’s health information at hand, and you are not a person who can take up the duty of bringing up a handicapped kid, it’s better to abort it before it develops any senses. 

Here, everyone is missing the point the insurmountable guilt that a mother has to go through to arrive at that decision. And she is the one who will have to live it.