Thanks ra Pawala ga. 8 yrs ninnu support chesina vallani yerri pushpams chesinav.

JANASENA

3 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Can you define clarity ? Chandra babu ki clarity vunda? Jagan ki clarity vunda? One have clarity on how to make his son CM who don’t have any clarity in what he is taking. Jagan have clarity in how to become CM for next decade to survive from his cases and not getting jailed ignoring the future of the state. Personal life of PK has nothing to do with the politics of Andhra. Every politician sleeps with women. It’s just they are not exposed. So Chandra babu can join congress who is the primary rival to TDP and he have clarity. Jagan can lure all politicians from Congress who gave CM power to his father and he have clarity. Don’t talk about these BS politicians here. I’m not saying PK is 109% perfect . I don’t see reasons to not give JSP a chance. 

Why he needs alliance with TDP? Adi naa question. 

Can you define clarity ? Chandra babu ki clarity vunda? Jagan ki clarity vunda? One have clarity on how to make his son CM who don’t have any clarity in what he is taking. Jagan have clarity in how to become CM for next decade to survive from his cases and not getting jailed ignoring the future of the state. Personal life of PK has nothing to do with the politics of Andhra. Every politician sleeps with women. It’s just they are not exposed. So Chandra babu can join congress who is the primary rival to TDP and he have clarity. Jagan can lure all politicians from Congress who gave CM power to his father and he have clarity. Don’t talk about these BS politicians here. I’m not saying PK is 109% perfect . I don’t see reasons to not give JSP a chance. 

Jagga and cbn idharu corrupt and falthu galley. Agreed. Andukani pk ki support cheyyali antav. Em peekadani cheyyali antey answer lo clarity ledhu.

Yes PK is not corrupted. If he is both CHandra Babu and Jagan would have exposed and bought him to their kneels by now and screwed his JSP party. They don’t have other option. Only thing they both can talk is about this person life and marriages. Show me one paper article stating PK is corrupted and cases are filed against him. I will admit 

Rofl. Free gaa tdp ki 2014 ki support chesadu ani cheppamaaku. Denitho navvalo ardham kaadhu

25 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Why he needs alliance with TDP? Adi naa question. 

Mla gaa gelavadaniki. Kalam kalisivasthey hung govt lo key role play cheyyadaniki. Nothing wrong in it. Politics loki vachedey power kosam.. edo udarinchadaniku vachanu ani kathalu cheppadam. Aadi fans athi. 
tdp fans athi ni tbattukovachu. Jagga fans athi ni thattukovachu.. ee pawala fans athi ni aithey cant.

27 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Jagga and cbn idharu corrupt and falthu galley. Agreed. Andukani pk ki support cheyyali antav. Em peekadani cheyyali antey answer lo clarity ledhu.

Lokesh  em peekadu ani CBN trying to project him as CM candidate? Atleast PK bought up his party from ground up. Unfortunately he don’t want to do traditional politics in Andhra which is not easy with the mindset of the people now. Next generation youth should be the voters. Current generations are still struck with old legacy. I will give an example . I met one of my uncle recently who is 55+ plus. I asked him how is Jagan doing. He said he is waste. How is Chandra Babu. He said he is good. Why do you Chandra Babu is good. He said I’m TDP and voting to TDP all my life time irrespective of the candidate they place in my constitution. Oh so you don’t like Jagan just because you are TDP fan. Not because of what he is did good and what bad he did. It’s like hardcore fanism and senseless thinking. These kind of people should be gone from voting to see changes in the politics. Also No one can do any wonders in short time. In my opinion none of the parties need to promise free bees. Just do basic needs of the common people like decent roads, good public schools, good public  hospitals, free health care for old age people irrespective of their caste, background as long as they are in lower middle class to poverty lines. That should suffice. Both parties made people lazy and useless with free bees. It applies to Telangana as well. 

On 5/7/2022 at 7:25 PM, andhracrazystar said:

Lokesh  em peekadu ani CBN trying to project him as CM candidate? Atleast PK bought up his party from ground up. Unfortunately he don’t want to do traditional politics in Andhra which is not easy with the mindset of the people now. Next generation youth should be the voters. Current generations are still struck with old legacy. I will give an example . I met one of my uncle recently who is 55+ plus. I asked him how is Jagan doing. He said he is waste. How is Chandra Babu. He said he is good. Why do you Chandra Babu is good. He said I’m TDP and voting to TDP all my life time irrespective of the candidate they place in my constitution. Oh so you don’t like Jagan just because you are TDP fan. Not because of what he is did good and what bad he did. It’s like hardcore fanism and senseless thinking. These kind of people should be gone from voting to see changes in the politics. Also No one can do any wonders in short time. In my opinion none of the parties need to promise free bees. Just do basic needs of the common people like decent roads, good public schools, good public  hospitals, free health care for old age people irrespective of their caste, background as long as they are in lower middle class to poverty lines. That should suffice. Both parties made people lazy and useless with free bees. It applies to Telangana as well. 

pottu enudku kavalenu? adi bro question

• Haha 1

On 5/6/2022 at 5:49 PM, VakeelSaab said:

What ever the game PK plays , its impossible for him to win contesting alone in 2024 for various reasons , so YSRCP story should be ended first so that they dont get a chance to correct their mistakes in next term , ee negative image thone ( no capital , taxes , bills etc ) tho vodithe inka kolukovadam kashtam , once that is achieved CBN getting old and lokesh a dummy candidate , he can start taking control later and finally contest alone and win - this shud be game plan 

Lol 😂 

On 5/7/2022 at 4:25 PM, andhracrazystar said:

Nee vyakaranam saduvutunte, mind la oka song play aitundi

”Made in Andhra student ante ardam vivaristha…”

Two Main Reasons he gave for alliance with TDP etc in last speech

1. No Financial strength like Jagan to buy votes

2. Ilanti Failed Govt ki edi emaina inko chance ivakoodadu ani 

So it makes all sense , he gave all genuine and honest reasons which i completely agree with

8 minutes ago, VakeelSaab said:

Two Main Reasons he gave for alliance with TDP etc in last speech

1. No Financial strength like Jagan to buy votes

2. Ilanti Failed Govt ki edi emaina inko chance ivakoodadu ani 

So it makes all sense , he gave all genuine and honest reasons which i completely agree with

So why he needs a party then join TDP and will get one ministry and then accelerate the political career. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

So why he needs a party then join TDP and will get one ministry and then accelerate the political career. 

looks like u do not care about situation in ap 

one more term to jaggad is disaster o state

On 5/7/2022 at 5:43 PM, Vaampire said:

corruption meedha discussing na lol

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

looks like u do not care about situation in ap 

one more term to jaggad is disaster o state

nenu aduguthunnadi endi nuvvu seppindendi? Thinking Kota Srinivas Rao GIF - Thinking Kota Srinivas Rao Gifs - Discover  & Share GIFs

pottu pettukovalntey party deniki? Direct ga TDP lo ne join avvachu ga? 

44 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Nee question lone answer undi , if all he needs is a ministry he wouldnt hv started a party , everyone wants miracles to happen all of a sudden - it doesn't work like that in politics esp for a new party with out financial support etc

Speech lone cheppadu EGO la kante tactics imp politics lo ani - vallu rechogodadam ani chusthunnaru single ga ra ani for their own benefits - PK is matured enough to not fall for those cheap tricks

PK knows what he is doing - one shot two birds game  - which you will understand it slowly

• Upvote 1