mild recession 2022

siva604

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

why u laughing man

Nothing bro. I am not trying to prove that we are in recession.. when you tried to counter it made me laugh.. we are going to be in deep freaking recession.. 

This will be a different kind of recession.. Labor market is strong, almost all the consulting people are doing 2 jobs, so okapi poyina inkoti untundi but there will be a correction/stagnation in home prices based on the area, stock market already 20% correction aipoindi.. It will be a mild recession/correction rather than mother of all recessions, I doubt if a big recession is possible in this labor market..

2 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

as long as job market is stable, rest is all noise… stock n job market combined debacle can cook a recession !

I agree but things can change very fast. Like Fb froze all hires like that more companies will do and they will only cut down In next phase 

Stock market sanka nakipoyu one or two big organizations M lo kalisipothe appudu start avvuddi asalu katha…

remeber Bear Stearns days.. it’s all freakin started with this… and every company went greedy to save money that led to job cuts and recession… housing was major culprit that time but something else can cause too and we are too little to know what’s cooking…. 

1 hour ago, Barney_Stinson said:

as long as job market is stable, rest is all noise… stock n job market combined debacle can cook a recession !

Company profits taggite unna jobs e potayi, already stocks impact started mellaga jobs ki vastaru

• siva604 changed the title to mild recession 2022