mild recession 2022

siva604

2 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

On what basis housing market crash avvochu antunnaav bro?

it’s ripple effect and it will impact the world economy. Moreover eee housing issue is not only for USA all countries are facing it currently. 

What do you mean what basis?  Recession will take a hit everywhere. Stock markets nadustundi, real estate is yet to take a hit...assal cinema inka start kaale. 

People who are saying job market is strong should realize something here. 

When interest rates are high, companies can’t borrow money that easily. So they won’t take up any upgrade projects. Once those plans take backseat, people will be laid off to some extent. This will trigger some unemployment situation in the market. 

Companies will try to operate with essential functional skeleton in dire situations like this.

Tech stocks are not doing that good for the last 2 months or so. I don’t think it will be recession. But this will reset this country back to pre COVID times and whoever invested in the last two years will lose all their savings. This bubble will eat them away hard. 

• Upvote 1

Recession raadu… but growth slow avtundi as there is not lot of money in the market that companies can get their hands on for low interest rates…

many companies reorganized their debts to the low interest ones and were flush with cash, which they invested in their businesses and also bought back their stock, which basically caused all the stock prices to go up… 

Unless unemployment increases, there wont be any slowdown in the economy.  I am not seeing any trace of unemployment climbing anytime soon. 

April has a health 450K new jobs created. 

Stock Market and crypto may fall much further as fed is trying to take away liquidity from market.

Even if we are in a recession right now, it will not have any impacts like 2008

31 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

When interest rates are high, companies can’t borrow money that easily. So they won’t take up any upgrade projects. Once those plans take backseat, people will be laid off to some extent. This will trigger some unemployment situation in the market. 

Companies will try to operate with essential functional skeleton in dire situations like this.

Tech stocks are not doing that good for the last 2 months or so. I don’t think it will be recession. But this will reset this country back to pre COVID times and whoever invested in the last two years will lose all their savings. This bubble will eat them away hard. 

Eeriga ilaithey afterall QAgadni nannnu @Raja_Returnsni first eeki par mingtharemo. Ela ithey h4 aunties ni ela maintain cheyali antunna rajaa

40 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

it might take 6 months to an year for recession to be seen

future projects will be ?

Last time recession was mainly financial sector and that cascaded to automobile industry... 

This time it will be tech companies ...tech companies stocks Intha worst nenu eppudu chudala..

So this time h1b ki gatti debba

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

THIS

Manaki telisi vaste adi recession avvadu bro..I am guessing we are already in recession but this time it’s different than previous. Last time banks tho start ayyi tech tho end ayindi.. this time reverse scenario emo ani doubt..🤔 Any ways cash reserves vunchukondi stocks/houses investment stop chesi.

9 hours ago, siva604 said:

One need not to be either producer or director to review a movie.. This is just like that.. evari ooha ganalu vallavi😐

Lol movie and recession/ world economy comparision… wow lol

20 hours ago, siva604 said:

Save Bill Gates GIF by Feliks Tomasz KonczakowskiThis is going to be mother of all recessions.

Agree we are in a recession but calling it mother of all recessions is hyperbolic. Talking heads been saying it will be mild recession to control the inflation 

Just now, hyperbole said:

Agree we are in a recession but calling it mother of all recessions is hyperbolic. Talking heads been saying it will be mild recession to control the inflation 

Sorry for my ignorance.. May be i learned too much trash from youtubers ...😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Sorry for my ignorance.. May be i learned too much trash from youtubers ...😆

90% of YTers have an hidden agenda either put or call options, spread FUD.

The matter of fact there is too much money sitting on the sidelines and employment is strong than ever, wages are rising and the crisis only has been inflation due to numerous reasons such as supply chain crisis, war, pandemic etc. things will be a lot better by summer next year

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

This recession is definitely fed created. The feds incompetence and lack of foresight brought this whole situation. 

Fed Jerome Powell will be remembered for all wrong reasons in future. 

• Upvote 2