Jump to content

Brace yourself guys.....


sri_india
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

From 2,3 jobs to no jobs 😅😅😅

Clarity vachindil ippudu ...5gavml.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Home Depot llo cardboard box konni dollar tree lla tape eseyttammee

Adi…ipudu line loki vachav…home depot la medium size atta dabba, suttu tape esi sutti povude…

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Last 2 years to next 2 years .... This 4 years time is crazy 

people from 2 ,3 jobs to no jobs , 

Companies 20x valuations are super cheap because software eating world to missing a ER , 40-50% FASAK 

Fed infused economy to inflation and stagflation 

But every major economy boom start from this kind  environment , brace yourself.....

 

all those who missed 2008 styled recession will get to see it now.. yes bruce yourselves 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Adi…ipudu line loki vachav…home depot la medium size atta dabba, suttu tape esi sutti povude…

mari buildup kosam konna Maserati Ghibili emi seyyale anna.. airport lo vadilesi vellipovacha
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

mari buildup kosam konna Maserati Ghibili emi seyyale anna.. airport lo vadilesi vellipovacha
 

 

Two jobs chesi Dallas lo konna million dollar home at 5% mortgage ke ipudu emi seyalo telustaledu…atlantidi third job chesi konna Maserati ghibli emi seyyale ante emi septham

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

all those who missed 2008 styled recession will get to see it now.. yes bruce yourselves 😁

2008 is diffrnt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anna ardham ayithaleee. Please educate us with your valuable insights. Inka enthaaa lothuuuluuu susthammm ani neee guessing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Anna ardham ayithaleee. Please educate us with your valuable insights. Inka enthaaa lothuuuluuu susthammm ani neee guessing 

vuuuu

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

all those who missed 2008 styled recession will get to see it now.. yes bruce yourselves 😁

h1's are lucky. biddu thatha president ga unnadu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

Last 2 years to next 2 years .... This 4 years time is crazy 

people from 2 ,3 jobs to no jobs , 

Companies 20x valuations are super cheap because software eating world to missing a ER , 40-50% FASAK 

Fed infused economy to inflation and stagflation 

But every major economy boom start from this kind  environment , brace yourself.....

 

afraid-bhayam.gif...Toilet papers availability ki emaina effect untadha bhayya?? 

@Suckerbaa ikkadiki raa okasari...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sri_india said:

Last 2 years to next 2 years .... This 4 years time is crazy 

people from 2 ,3 jobs to no jobs , 

Companies 20x valuations are super cheap because software eating world to missing a ER , 40-50% FASAK 

Fed infused economy to inflation and stagflation 

But every major economy boom start from this kind  environment , brace yourself.....

 

FTE లో ఉన్న వాళ్ళకి ఏమైనా ప్రాబ్లమా..? బ్యాంకింగ్ & ఫైనాన్స్ వాళ్ళకి…?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sri_india said:

Last 2 years to next 2 years .... This 4 years time is crazy 

people from 2 ,3 jobs to no jobs , 

Companies 20x valuations are super cheap because software eating world to missing a ER , 40-50% FASAK 

Fed infused economy to inflation and stagflation 

But every major economy boom start from this kind  environment , brace yourself.....

 

Inka konni days ayite wfh matrame chesta anna public office ki formals vesukoni vastam ani cheptaru.

 

Good for economy.

Job security unna vaalu start dca already nasdaq deep into bear market. 

Not a financial advice 😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

FTE లో ఉన్న వాళ్ళకి ఏమైనా ప్రాబ్లమా..? బ్యాంకింగ్ & ఫైనాన్స్ వాళ్ళకి…?

I thinking finance sector is somewhat ok. Foreclosures start when home prices fall by more than 30% which i dont think will happen because of supply chain issues

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

FTE లో ఉన్న వాళ్ళకి ఏమైనా ప్రాబ్లమా..? బ్యాంకింగ్ & ఫైనాన్స్ వాళ్ళకి…?

Yevadiki telusu vayya yevadiki telusu. Bhagawan accha karega to saadu biccha karega 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • sri_india changed the title to Brace yourself guys.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.