visa bulletin released

TensionNahiLeneka

1 hour ago, patela_24 said:

Daridramaina situation lo unna nenu

naadhi PD March 2014. But just recently new employer filed pwd, which would take 6 months and then perm can be applied. So, Inko one year daaka or more than that until I get perm approval, i can’t file I-140. With PD at Sep 2014 per June bulletin, nenipudu em chesthey better? Are ghere anu other guys in such similar situation? Plz do pm me directly, we can talk more on this. Please provide suggestions ppl. Thanks

watch from 9:30

19 minutes ago, ttr2tr said:

go back to desi vendor. use this opportunity

Not sure if he will accept . He know that I will leave after getting the GC . He will not give more than 100k for 15 years experience.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

My PD in EB2 is 12/30/2014...fcked again.

I guess the first person to invent a time machine will be a desi, only to get a favorable PD.

madi Sept 10....nenu evadi cheppukovali raja..Vikramarkudu Naabadha GIF - Vikramarkudu Naabadha Yevarikicheppukonu -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marsmangalodu said:

What happens if we file and later date retrogresses .will gc application still be processed

Removed my comments , misunderstood the question 

What happens if we file and later date retrogresses .will gc application still be processed

you will get a love letter from See Eye yes

EAD card tho adjust avvali

2 hours ago, HEROO said:

Ead expiry date enni months / years vuntundi validity  ?

do we need to still maintain h1b ?

2 years validity mana istam h1 maintain cheyadam 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, patela_24 said:

old employer asalu team purthiga dissolve aindhi, can't go back to old employer on same title and same job (which are required to restart I-485 where its left off). I moved to new employer last year and they filed PWD just in March 2022. 

But my concern is with H1-B extension basically which is due next year by September 2023. Lets say I don't get my PERM by that time, nenu H1-B extension ki qualify avuthana considering the PD still current starting this month onward till the date of H1-B extension filing ?? okavela retrogress back to 2013 or atleast before my March 2014 pd, then I'd be on the safe side but things don't appear that way...

any one, with similar situation i.e. PD current but PERM still being pending for I-140 porting, please pm me and regroup on this concern. 

you can use ur old i 140 kadha..

7 hours ago, AryaD said:

I was working for a desi vendor and they filed my application . My PD is October 1st 2014 . I left this employer in 2020 and joined a American FT company and due to wife’s job location change  I had to leave that company and joined a new company in March . At least it may take 1.5 -2 years to get i140 approved with the current employer . Will there be chances for dates go back ? In what circumstances usually dates will go back . The current company is FAANG level and tried very hard for almost an year to crack the interview and got very good compensation so not sure if leaving them is a good idea 

dont change from FT.

get I140 even it takes 1 or 2 years....if not GC atleast you can get EAD. Dates maree anthe retrogress avvavu le I think.

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

dont change from FT.

get I140 even it takes 1 or 2 years....if not GC atleast you can get EAD. Dates maree anthe retrogress avvavu le I think.

ok. i don't have other options now. I can't go back to that vendor again.