visa bulletin released

TensionNahiLeneka

My PD in EB2 is 12/30/2014...fcked again.

I guess the first person to invent a time machine will be a desi, only to get a favorable PD.

58 minutes ago, patela_24 said:

Daridramaina situation lo unna nenu

naadhi PD March 2014. But just recently new employer filed pwd, which would take 6 months and then perm can be applied. So, Inko one year daaka or more than that until I get perm approval, i can’t file I-140. With PD at Sep 2014 per June bulletin, nenipudu em chesthey better? Are ghere anu other guys in such similar situation? Plz do pm me directly, we can talk more on this. Please provide suggestions ppl. Thanks

Exactly same situation bro.. PWD file chesadu new employer March lo. 

Cant even go back to old employer because vadaithey mothaniki mradda gudipesthadu vaadi extraordinary paper work toh.

So anni musukoni wait cheyyatame with the hope that the dates dont retrogress to the ones before us.

4 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Can we travel to india when our filing date is current and ready to apply  i485 ? Or while i485 is in process can we travel out of country ?

India travel important or gc important kaka

51 minutes ago, patela_24 said:

old employer asalu team purthiga dissolve aindhi, can't go back to old employer on same title and same job (which are required to restart I-485 where its left off). I moved to new employer last year and they filed PWD just in March 2022. 

But my concern is with H1-B extension basically which is due next year by September 2023. Lets say I don't get my PERM by that time, nenu H1-B extension ki qualify avuthana considering the PD still current starting this month onward till the date of H1-B extension filing ?? okavela retrogress back to 2013 or atleast before my March 2014 pd, then I'd be on the safe side but things don't appear that way...

any one, with similar situation i.e. PD current but PERM still being pending for I-140 porting, please pm me and regroup on this concern. 

In that situation you will still get one year of extension if your employer documents the fact that they are in the process of getting your PERM done etc.. while filing for your H1 extension.

Got this info from my Immigration team because even I am in a similar situation

16 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

India travel important or gc important kaka

Inka current avvale ba future planning vellocha leda ani or else munde velli oddam ani 

I was working for a desi vendor and they filed my application . My PD is October 1st 2014 . I left this employer in 2020 and joined a American FT company and due to wife’s job location change  I had to leave that company and joined a new company in March . At least it may take 1.5 -2 years to get i140 approved with the current employer . Will there be chances for dates go back ? In what circumstances usually dates will go back . The current company is FAANG level and tried very hard for almost an year to crack the interview and got very good compensation so not sure if leaving them is a good idea 

1 minute ago, AryaD said:

I was working for a desi vendor and they filed my application . My PD is October 1st 2014 . I left this employer in 2020 and joined a American FT company and due to wife’s job location change  I had to leave that company and joined a new company in March . At least it may take 1.5 -2 years to get i140 approved with the current employer . Will there be chances for dates go back ? In what circumstances usually dates will go back . The current company is FAANG level and tried very hard for almost an year to crack the interview and got very good compensation. 

Faang level anntte facebbok or netflix level aaa macha

My PD is July 2014. Recently my company name changed. So we had filed for an EB -2 I-140 amendment. and EB-3 485 J sup. Its been almost a month we applied for I-140 amendment in regular processing. Got receipt. What can I do now for Interfiling? Also can we apply medicals now with 485 J sup for EB-2?

33 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Can we travel to india when our filing date is current and ready to apply  i485 ? Or while i485 is in process can we travel out of country ? @csrcsr

U can travel but when u apply u should br here anukunta because they need current  194

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

ninnane interfile application pampincha

medicals attach cheyali

Same here, nenu kuda ninna pmapincha, interfile application. Ipudu inko interfile from my end, I will send it to NBC today.

1 minute ago, MutaMestri said:

Any hopes for June 2016 , recently changed employer and had to start all the process again..
Please advise

endi bhayya nee gola..

chaala time undi, gammun job chusko malli i140 cheskoni ready ga undu.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, AryaD said:

I was working for a desi vendor and they filed my application . My PD is October 1st 2014 . I left this employer in 2020 and joined a American FT company and due to wife’s job location change  I had to leave that company and joined a new company in March . At least it may take 1.5 -2 years to get i140 approved with the current employer . Will there be chances for dates go back ? In what circumstances usually dates will go back . The current company is FAANG level and tried very hard for almost an year to crack the interview and got very good compensation. 

go back to desi vendor. use this opportunity