Jump to content

any one did dabidi dibidi when your or her parents at home in a different room


sarvayogi
 Share

Recommended Posts

okasari experiment ga tried...her father out of town or work I think..and mom sleeping...she told mom sleeping..daily afternoon 2 hours ani

should I come ante..doriki potam emo andi..

no risk no thrill anna..signal icchindi vaccheyamani

mom sleeping another room and we esudee esudu in second room with full on mute...

when she moaning, had to hold mouth for no noise..

inka work out ayyindi ani inka eppudu padite appudu...her father was transfer job fellow..so different city always

fantasy was..door open chesi unchu...aa dress lo aa angle lo undi ani..lol

any one similar experience..cheppandi mee mohal manda

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

okasari experiment ga tried...her father out of town or work I think..and mom sleeping...she told mom sleeping..daily afternoon 2 hours ani

should I come ante..doriki potam emo andi..

no risk no thrill anna..signal icchindi vaccheyamani

mom sleeping another room and we esudee esudu in second room with full on mute...

when she moaning, had to hold mouth for no noise..

inka work out ayyindi ani inka eppudu padite appudu...her father was transfer job fellow..so different city always

fantasy was..door open chesi unchu...aa dress lo aa angle lo undi ani..lol

any one similar experience..cheppandi mee mohal manda

dani meaning enti ra vaari

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr Mirchi said:

ammai meedha vunna interest chadhuvu meedha pedithe -------"her father was transfer job fellow.""""

aa bongu lera..enti ippudu nannu oxford dictionary teeyamantava..for grammar

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

ammai meedha vunna interest chadhuvu meedha pedithe -------"her father was transfer job fellow.""""

nenu annadi..transfer job meeda oorlu tirigi batch ani..i think some bank job

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

okasari experiment ga tried...her father out of town or work I think..and mom sleeping...she told mom sleeping..daily afternoon 2 hours ani

should I come ante..doriki potam emo andi..

no risk no thrill anna..signal icchindi vaccheyamani

mom sleeping another room and we esudee esudu in second room with full on mute...

when she moaning, had to hold mouth for no noise..

inka work out ayyindi ani inka eppudu padite appudu...her father was transfer job fellow..so different city always

fantasy was..door open chesi unchu...aa dress lo aa angle lo undi ani..lol

any one similar experience..cheppandi mee mohal manda

Edi nee dream aa nejama bayya

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

title:   ""any one did dabidi dibidi when your or her parents at home in a different room"""

 

whats her name....her not parichayam to us

name enduku full bio ista with zip code...bewakoof

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

okasari experiment ga tried...her father out of town or work I think..and mom sleeping...she told mom sleeping..daily afternoon 2 hours ani

should I come ante..doriki potam emo andi..

no risk no thrill anna..signal icchindi vaccheyamani

mom sleeping another room and we esudee esudu in second room with full on mute...

when she moaning, had to hold mouth for no noise..

inka work out ayyindi ani inka eppudu padite appudu...her father was transfer job fellow..so different city always

fantasy was..door open chesi unchu...aa dress lo aa angle lo undi ani..lol

any one similar experience..cheppandi mee mohal manda

Sarle wake up now 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.