Jump to content

It’s been 15 years but still


Googlie

Recommended Posts

Yeah it happens to me too. I was talking about it other day with my family

I still have those dreams repeatedly wherein I don’t know anything and the exam is tommorow. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same for me too …. Your not alone in this world… for me 10th Hindi final exams also comes to my dreams … antha love Hindi antey…

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nenu na school education anta serious ga teesukoledu emo ... I never get... Naaku random Ghost dreams vastayi ante...5gavml.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The amount of relief I get when I wake up from those exam nightmares is indescribable. I genuinely thought I was the only one getting these scary, inexplicable nightmares. 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Sometimes, May b once in a month, I get dreams like I am about to write an semester or yearly exam and I did not prepare anything for the test and I don’t even know what is the course content of the exam 

 

sometimes I wake up and reliaze it’s a dream and sleep again but sometimes I remember it after I wake up in the morning 

 

Indian education and schooling system took some serious toll on me  😢 

I too get similar dreams that I didn’t complete my degree and I am back logged…it feels so real sometimes 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same here, I get these dreams, very deep and intense sometimes and feel very relieved when I wake up and realize that it was just a dream/nightmare 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Sometimes, May b once in a month, I get dreams like I am about to write an semester or yearly exam and I did not prepare anything for the test and I don’t even know what is the course content of the exam 

 

sometimes I wake up and reliaze it’s a dream and sleep again but sometimes I remember it after I wake up in the morning 

 

Indian education and schooling system took some serious toll on me  😢 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah it happens to me too. I was talking about it other day with my family

I still have those dreams repeatedly wherein I don’t know anything and the exam is tommorow. 

1 hour ago, macha said:

Same for me too …. Your not alone in this world… for me 10th Hindi final exams also comes to my dreams … antha love Hindi antey…

1 hour ago, Kreole_ said:

Lol, it's not just me then. _%~

59 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

The amount of relief I get when I wake up from those exam nightmares is indescribable. I genuinely thought I was the only one getting these scary, inexplicable nightmares. 

 

41 minutes ago, HtmlBro said:

Naku 80 vachina hindi exam kalalu vastune vuntaye.

36 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Andariki vastai vaaa. Sometimes I get even scary dreams like something bad I did.

17 minutes ago, Fish said:

I too get similar dreams that I didn’t complete my degree and I am back logged…it feels so real sometimes 

This is PTSD. When you're in stress, you get dreams recalling similar situations in your past. Mental health gurinchi care teesukunte ivanni konchem thaggutayi.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Naku kuda B_tech lo M1 fail ayinattu dream vachedi  oka 2,3 days chusi next day nundi na friends kuda fail ayyaru ani dreams kanadam start chesa apudu Manassu nimmalam anipichindi

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, allbakara said:

Same here, I get these dreams, very deep and intense sometimes and feel very relieved when I wake up and realize that it was just a dream/nightmare 

+1

some times I am in driving seat in a car and loosing control and about to hit something or someone 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

+1

some times I am in driving seat in a car and loosing control and about to hit something or someone 

I used to get such car dreams bro..ee madhya ivi ravatla

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.