It’s been 15 years but still

Googlie

Yeah it happens to me too. I was talking about it other day with my family

I still have those dreams repeatedly wherein I don’t know anything and the exam is tommorow. 

• Upvote 1

The amount of relief I get when I wake up from those exam nightmares is indescribable. I genuinely thought I was the only one getting these scary, inexplicable nightmares. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Sometimes, May b once in a month, I get dreams like I am about to write an semester or yearly exam and I did not prepare anything for the test and I don’t even know what is the course content of the exam 

sometimes I wake up and reliaze it’s a dream and sleep again but sometimes I remember it after I wake up in the morning 

Indian education and schooling system took some serious toll on me  😢 

I too get similar dreams that I didn’t complete my degree and I am back logged…it feels so real sometimes 

• Upvote 2

Same here, I get these dreams, very deep and intense sometimes and feel very relieved when I wake up and realize that it was just a dream/nightmare 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Sometimes, May b once in a month, I get dreams like I am about to write an semester or yearly exam and I did not prepare anything for the test and I don’t even know what is the course content of the exam 

sometimes I wake up and reliaze it’s a dream and sleep again but sometimes I remember it after I wake up in the morning 

Indian education and schooling system took some serious toll on me  😢 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah it happens to me too. I was talking about it other day with my family

I still have those dreams repeatedly wherein I don’t know anything and the exam is tommorow. 

1 hour ago, macha said:

Same for me too …. Your not alone in this world… for me 10th Hindi final exams also comes to my dreams … antha love Hindi antey…

1 hour ago, Kreole_ said:

Lol, it's not just me then. _%~

59 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

The amount of relief I get when I wake up from those exam nightmares is indescribable. I genuinely thought I was the only one getting these scary, inexplicable nightmares. 

41 minutes ago, HtmlBro said:

Naku 80 vachina hindi exam kalalu vastune vuntaye.

36 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Andariki vastai vaaa. Sometimes I get even scary dreams like something bad I did.

17 minutes ago, Fish said:

I too get similar dreams that I didn’t complete my degree and I am back logged…it feels so real sometimes 

This is PTSD. When you're in stress, you get dreams recalling similar situations in your past. Mental health gurinchi care teesukunte ivanni konchem thaggutayi.

• Upvote 2

Naku kuda B_tech lo M1 fail ayinattu dream vachedi  oka 2,3 days chusi next day nundi na friends kuda fail ayyaru ani dreams kanadam start chesa apudu Manassu nimmalam anipichindi

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, allbakara said:

Same here, I get these dreams, very deep and intense sometimes and feel very relieved when I wake up and realize that it was just a dream/nightmare 

+1

some times I am in driving seat in a car and loosing control and about to hit something or someone 

3 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

+1

some times I am in driving seat in a car and loosing control and about to hit something or someone 

I used to get such car dreams bro..ee madhya ivi ravatla