It’s been 15 years but still

Googlie

11 hours ago, Googlie said:

Sometimes, May b once in a month, I get dreams like I am about to write an semester or yearly exam and I did not prepare anything for the test and I don’t even know what is the course content of the exam 

sometimes I wake up and reliaze it’s a dream and sleep again but sometimes I remember it after I wake up in the morning 

Indian education and schooling system took some serious toll on me  😢 

em post esinav bhayya...naa yaldhi..innellu naakokkadike anukunna...manalantollu saana mandhe unnarannamata..oka association pettukovachu....PaBhaSa ani...Pareekshala Bhadithula Sangham....ippudu nenu happy gaa padukovachemo..choodham..

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Googlie said:

Sometimes, May b once in a month, I get dreams like I am about to write an semester or yearly exam and I did not prepare anything for the test and I don’t even know what is the course content of the exam 

sometimes I wake up and reliaze it’s a dream and sleep again but sometimes I remember it after I wake up in the morning 

Bhayya can't believe it. I have the exact same recurring dream. Damn

19 hours ago, Googlie said:

These kind of dreams indicate that u r feeling aged , or under some stress related to work .... Some times u get dream like ur tooth is gone ... All related to age fear ... 

• 1 year later...