Jump to content

SVP is good, watched yesterday - loan kattali ra sujana


sintu
 Share

Recommended Posts

blockbuster movie.. 

ee pawala galla drama endo ardam kadu.. 

aa pawala gade pedda levaleni jako gadu.. vaade em peekaleka chamba gadi sanka naakutadu... aa jako gadini suskoni ee pawala gallu labor chillara panchaitilu chestaru.. 

aa pawala gadidi naakekanna, ye drainage lo anna dukandi ra, konchem aina telivi ostadi.. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, sintu said:

pulkas & pawla gallu edupe paniga pettukunnaru.. 

Movie is good, bheemla nayak, vakeelsaab, akhanda chuse mee mokhalaki ee cinema chala ekkuva.. g muskondi iga. 

sujana gadini loan kattamanandi first

anna are u ok ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

anna are u ok ?

no anna, eagerly waiting for next release from mega pamily

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sintu said:

pulkas & pawla gallu edupe paniga pettukunnaru.. 

Movie is good, bheemla nayak, vakeelsaab, akhanda chuse mee mokhalaki ee cinema chala ekkuva.. g muskondi iga. 

sujana gadini loan kattamanandi first

Jaggad tinna daan kanntee tinnavaa sujana vuncle taakkuve anntunnaa @futureofandhra. So no need to repay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Acharya said:

Bheemla nayak ringtone vundiga movie loBrahmanandam Bhibatsam GIF - Brahmanandam Bhibatsam - Discover & Share GIFs

Aa ringtone ey situation lo pettaro choosav kada. Not sure intentional or accidental.

even tea glass episode.  I hope they are accidental. Mb generally doesnt do satires on others in movies

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Aa ringtone ey situation lo pettaro choosav kada. Not sure intentional or accidental.

even tea glass episode.  I hope they are accidental. Mb generally doesnt do satires on others in movies

Lolbob opening up. Krishna hardcore congress and later ysr fan. Ntoddu thookkattanniki try sessaadu. As a son lolbob is taking revenge sometimes. 
accidental no way in this era. He is not 20, he is close to 50
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

Why chillar charana fans are against lol bob ??

Every fan iss against lolbob but everyone watches his movies. Krishna koddukku. When the entire industry is supporting nt oddu.. krishna stood against him and supported congress. Genes won’t go away easily 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Lolbob opening up. Krishna hardcore congress and later ysr fan. Ntoddu thookkattanniki try sessaadu. As a son lolbob is taking revenge sometimes. 
accidental no way in this era. He is not 20, he is close to 50
 

Naa man. Mb doesnt like politics. 2009 lo chaala pressure vachindi congi ki campaign cheyyamani. Cheyyaledhu.

2014 lo full pressure from galla jayadev to campain for him & tdp. Okka tweet petti vadilesadu. Adhi kooda galla ki vote veyyamani cheppadu kaani tdp peru ethAledhu.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vaampire said:

Naa man. Mb doesnt like politics. 2009 lo chaala pressure vachindi congi ki campaign cheyyamani. Cheyyaledhu.

2014 lo full pressure from galla jayadev to campain for him & tdp. Okka tweet petti vadilesadu. Adhi kooda galla ki vote veyyamani cheppadu kaani tdp peru ethAledhu.

 

Glass, sujana, jaggad dialogue..pettukotanikki lolbob is innocent and accidental you believe??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Aa ringtone ey situation lo pettaro choosav kada. Not sure intentional or accidental.

even tea glass episode.  I hope they are accidental. Mb generally doesnt do satires on others in movies

Ringtone situation explain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Every fan iss against lolbob but everyone watches his movies. Krishna koddukku. When the entire industry is supporting nt oddu.. krishna stood against him and supported congress. Genes won’t go away easily 

adem logic va.

pawala gadu asal krishna time lo ledu ga.... why pawalas doing extra duty to spread negative talk?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

adem logic va.

pawala gadu asal krishna time lo ledu ga.... why pawalas doing extra duty to spread negative talk?

From the intial days, pawala and lolbob have some disagreements.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.