Finally cracked FAANG

Lingaraju

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

What about expenses in big cities baa… like 120k in small town in Midwest  is more or less than same as getting 300k in palo alto 

Thats misconception

midwest taxes almost equal to california like ohio and chicago just 2% difference 

after 150k you dont have social security tax and you will get returns 

if you have home all that money come to you and you will enjoy the life 

4 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

congrats bro. Can you please tell how you prepared and how much time required for people like us

Not only you need preperation and luck and contacts 

one my friend selected and interview lo direct ga cheppadu nuvvu interview sarigga cheyaledu ani kakapothe vallki vere vallu dorakka maa friend ni tesukunnar as you have genuine exp ani 

2 hours ago, hydusguy said:

good.. be safe.. dont feel pressured to quit if you dont like after 3-6 months..

No pressure anta.i can also pick my routes

34 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

congrats bro. Can you please tell how you prepared and how much time required for people like us

Ivi nenu bookmarked from past but naaku kudaraledu to study. Might help you.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Daily two hours prep with my friend ba

3 hours ago, nokia123 said:

What about expenses in big cities baa… like 120k in small town in Midwest  is more or less than same as getting 300k in palo alto 

Antha difference undadu…

except for house rent and state tax (Texas, Tennessee) no major expense in Cali compared to other states.

Big cities also have lot of cheap and variety of food options, things to do and see and of course if you are into bumchiks Cali has every breed… latino to Columbia to Russia to Caucasian 

15 minutes ago, tables said:

Antha difference undadu…

except for house rent and state tax (Texas, Tennessee) no major expense in Cali compared to other states.

Big cities also have lot of cheap and variety of food options, things to do and see and of course if you are into bumchiks Cali has every breed… latino to Columbia to Russia to Caucasian 

ante bro dabbuliste dorikestara..throw some light?