Coppell middle school incident/parents interview updated

Swatkat

25 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

I dont think so but we dont know what happened. But akada unna kids antha encouraging white kid. Valla version vinayamantey inka anthey. Also vademnna vedu choke cheyakudadhu. 

All I am saying is it’s a case of bullying and not to tag it as racism. Bullying is more rampant that we would like to acknowledge. 

12 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Men will be Men in all countries 

Do not justify this disgusting thinking using that tagline. That guy is objectifying a troubled mother. How low can anyone go?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Do not justify this disgusting thinking using that tagline. That guy is objectifying a troubled mother. How low can anyone go?

Agree with you. Edho kallu muskupoiuntaye le manishi manchode. @BattalaSathi please confirm namo venkatesaya lo brahmi type baytiki ra

4 minutes ago, GabbarSingh123 said:

index

how credible is this ? we have a video for other side and parents description of punishement which was not disputed. here we have some guy telling hearsay story from his daughter.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how credible is this ? we have a video for other side and parents description of punishement which was not disputed. here we have some guy telling hearsay story from his daughter.

I dont belive anything from kids who were oresent and cheering for that bully. she might have heard it from one of them who supports that white guy. Vadu ala cheyatam thappu next uodate ento chudham.

6 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

I dont belive anything from kids who were oresent and cheering for that bully. she might have heard it from one of them who supports that white guy. Vadu ala cheyatam thappu next uodate ento chudham.

Lets see