Jump to content

Calling all 2015 EB2 Priority Date mawas!


Ravi860
 Share

Recommended Posts

Mana sangathi enti ipudu? Mana dates current ayye chances unnayi antara in next six months? mari athyasa antara expect cheyadam lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ravi860 said:

Mana sangathi enti ipudu? Mana dates current ayye chances unnayi antara in next six months? mari athyasa antara expect cheyadam lol

485 or green card?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

485 first GC tarvathaaa 

Eb3 485 Jan 2015 varaki ochindi 2020 lo
Eb2 kooda anthenemo anipistundi after that retrogress to 2012. 

inko side mid 2015 vaaraki vellochhu by oct ani prediction

sree7-venky.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Epic said:

Eb3 485 Jan 2015 varaki ochindi 2020 lo
Eb2 kooda anthenemo anipistundi after that retrogress to 2012. 

inko side mid 2015 vaaraki vellochhu by oct ani prediction

sree7-venky.gif

Aug 2015 ikkada pattukuni kurchuna

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nadi feb 2015 lo vundi 

kotta company lo nov lo labor apply chesaru 

nenu super tension mundu labour approve ayyidda or 485 dates move avutaya 

whats my future ani 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Nadi feb 2015 lo vundi 

kotta company lo nov lo labor apply chesaru 

nenu super tension mundu labour approve ayyidda or 485 dates move avutaya 

whats my future ani 

FAF2321A-FF3F-41CF-8508-F09F7AFBE355.thu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.