Jump to content

Rupee 77.69


coffee
 Share

Recommended Posts

Papam masters students..not sure how they are going to pay for tution fee..inflation increased tution fee..while rupee value dropped 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 5/17/2022 at 3:08 PM, coffee said:

Papam masters students..not sure how they are going to pay for tution fee..inflation increased tution fee..while rupee value dropped 

Masters students India nunchi vachey tappudu okka first sem $$$ techukuntaru.. that’s it! Rest all comes from US only.. so don’t worry about them 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

Masters students India nunchi vachey tappudu okka first sem $$$ techukuntaru.. that’s it! Rest all comes from US only.. so don’t worry about them 

Off-campus jobs chesi fee kattaleru...fees is very high these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coffee said:

Off-campus jobs chesi fee kattaleru...fees is very high these days.

Come on I know lot of them who are paying by doing off campus jobs.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

papam enduku vayya memu vachina time lo part time ki 5 or 6 ichevallu

ipudu minimum 13 or 14 lekapothe students dobbayi antunaru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cool_boy said:

papam enduku vayya memu vachina time lo part time ki 5 or 6 ichevallu

ipudu minimum 13 or 14 lekapothe students dobbayi antunaru

Adey kada.. part time chesi almost 5-6k/month sampadisthunnaru janallu.. inka valla friend evaranna rendu or moodu jobs chesey vallaki edo help chesi kuda earning 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

Adey kada.. part time chesi almost 5-6k/month sampadisthunnaru janallu.. inka valla friend evaranna rendu or moodu jobs chesey vallaki edo help chesi kuda earning 

When will they get time to do assignments ?

 

150 students in clevland..plagarism ki fasak 

 

Westeren illinois kooda ..plagarism ..

 

Most low profile schools people pittal ralinatlu raltunnaru..transferring to cheap schools like rivier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, coffee said:

When will they get time to do assignments ?

 

150 students in clevland..plagarism ki fasak 

 

Westeren illinois kooda ..plagarism ..

 

Most low profile schools people pittal ralinatlu raltunnaru..transferring to cheap schools like rivier.

Cheap school laney they get to do off campus.. andukey ppl r flocking to those kind of schools 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 3:08 PM, coffee said:

Papam masters students..not sure how they are going to pay for tution fee..inflation increased tution fee..while rupee value dropped 

Its 79.55 not 77 .69 as you mentioned 

yesterday only I sent for 79.55 to India 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2022 at 6:20 PM, TechAdvice said:

Cheap school laney they get to do off campus.. andukey ppl r flocking to those kind of schools 

This semester too many rejections for cheap schools

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coffee said:

This semester too many rejections for cheap schools

 

21 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Its 79.55 not 77 .69 as you mentioned 

yesterday only I sent for 79.55 to India 

@coffee title anta update cheyyi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

 

@coffee title anta update cheyyi

It will stay as memory ...okappudu 77.39$ vundedhani ..future lo cheppukuntaru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 2:05 PM, jaathiratnalu said:

Its 79.55 not 77 .69 as you mentioned 

yesterday only I sent for 79.55 to India 

sarina dammunna PM unte india ki tiruguledu andaneki idi just sample matrame

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.