Jump to content

any lucky ones saw your spouse in 2 piece bi ki neee


sarvayogi
 Share

Recommended Posts

chaala mandiki aa fantasy untundi seeing in movies..heroines wearing a 2 piece..keka puttistaru

but real life lo you only get XXL gown wearing pellalu wearing that stupid nighty all day

so just curious to know if any had the chance to see pellam in bikini...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

chaala mandiki aa fantasy untundi seeing in movies..heroines wearing a 2 piece..keka puttistaru

but real life lo you only get XXL gown wearing pellalu wearing that stupid nighty all day

so just curious to know if any had the chance to see pellam in bikini...

Ivala Repu mana Indian women kuda bane maintain chrsthunnaru ikkada

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Ivala Repu mana Indian women kuda bane maintain chrsthunnaru ikkada

baane maintain veru ferfect figure veru...

bayataki baane kanipistaru as they wear tummy tuckers etc which take away all excess body and look fit..

adi teeste inka balooon ee

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sarvayogi said:

baane maintain veru ferfect figure veru...

bayataki baane kanipistaru as they wear tummy tuckers etc which take away all excess body and look fit..

adi teeste inka balooon ee

I saw one desi aunty in Miami recently on jet ski with two piece. Bayatakocchi valla kids and hus tho Telugu lo talked, shocked to see her range of figure at her age

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

chusthe iga life lo valla moham sudabudhi kadu..divorce ee anduke sudapodam better

flease elaforate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

I saw one desi aunty in Miami recently on jet ski with two piece. Bayatakocchi valla kids and hus tho Telugu lo talked, shocked to see her range of figure at her age

ooh that is cool to know...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

chaala mandiki aa fantasy untundi seeing in movies..heroines wearing a 2 piece..keka puttistaru

but real life lo you only get XXL gown wearing pellalu wearing that stupid nighty all day

so just curious to know if any had the chance to see pellam in bikini...

hairy body, black @$$, potta, shaggy bbs tho bikini vesukunte chudalanukuntunnava?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

ala sudalante figure maintain seyyale ga…

Young generation is doing uncle not sure about 2010 batch 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Young generation is doing uncle not sure about 2010 batch 

young generation doing after marriage?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

young generation doing after marriage?

 

Yes saw many health and diet conscious  women around me, couple of them wore bikinis with their husbands too. Antha bombai la untadhi

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes saw many health and diet conscious  women around me, couple of them wore bikinis with their husbands too. Antha bombai la untadhi

how about southies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Vallu Mana telugus e uncle

lucky mogudu then or some one else who enjoys the figure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.